Looking old Land Rover...

Lucass

Looking old Land Rover...

Post by Lucass »

Hello

I'm looking for old Land Rover which Virtual Farmer shows on his youtube films, for example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FndfN4yDTUA (see 4:44 min)
Anyone could help? Maybe someone has this car and know the place where I can download it?

Edit Alagos: moved to General discussion because Modders Helping Modders is not a 'looking for mods' section.
sunwolf89

Re: Looking old Land Rover...

Post by sunwolf89 »

this is quite a good pack
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

I think I tried use this car on Sandy Bay and it levitated above the road a little... I will check it again.
Thanks.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Lucass wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:42 pm Hello

I'm looking for old Land Rover which Virtual Farmer shows on his youtube films, for example here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FndfN4yDTUA (see 4:44 min)
Anyone could help? Maybe someone has this car and know the place where I can download it?

Edit Alagos: moved to General discussion because Modders Helping Modders is not a 'looking for mods' section.
Just google Land Rover by Edwards Modding.
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

Laughinggravy wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:30 am Just google Land Rover by Edwards Modding.
This is not exactly what I mean, but it looks quite well - I'll check. Thanks.
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

I believe I've read somewhere on this forum that Virtual Farmer has a private mod for the classic Land Rover. It's a shame as I predominantly play British maps and for years the Land Rover was the vehicle of choice for many UK farmers. Since Land Rover stopped production of the Defender, Japanese pickups seem to be the weapon of choice, probably because they are more reliable, practical and comfortable.

I can't imagine many farmers will be buying the new Defender as it's twice the price (ish) of a Hilux, Ranger or L200 and seems to be another Chelsea tractor in an already confusing and overcrowded model range. I'm pretty sure the British Army won't be buying any either, as they are replacing non-combat needs with civvy vehicles and combat needs with vehicles actually designed for the task.

I believe Land Rover had to discontinue the Defender as they were struggling to make it compliant with current safety and emissions regs. Shame though as despite their many faults they had character.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

VF uses his own mod
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

This is exactly the sort of thing that i would LOVE to come to consoles. It just relies on a modder wanting to do that, and i cant blame them for not bothering tbh. Still a massive shame though.