Straw Harvest issue

icoombs

Straw Harvest issue

Post by icoombs »

Hi all

Just started playing with the straw harvest mod as i used to use it on FS17 and it's great but on FS19 i have an issue with the Bressel und Lade B50 AR-03 und B50 AR-05 bale grabs, basically they don't seem to fit on any of the telehandlers. Can anyone tell me what is supposed to work with the bale grabs, i have even tried a fresh save game with just the straw harvest mod on and none of the telehandlers work with the bale graabs.

TIA Ian
cwattyeso

Re: Straw Harvest issue

Post by cwattyeso »

In the FS19 version of Straw Harvest Addon the Bressel und Lade Bale Grabs only connect to Front Loaders or Wheel Loaders. So you can't connect them to a Telehandler. Only way to use those grabs with Telehandlers is if you install a mod like the CSZ Pack which will provide you with adaptors to allow you to use Tools for other machines on Telehandlers and vice versa.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

The B50 AR-03 will connect to front loaders, Telehandlers and Wheel loaders but you need to make sure you configure it to fit each loader type in the shop when you buy it. The B50 AR-05 is for wheel loaders only (unless you use an adapter from the CSZ pack.
icoombs

Post by icoombs »

Thanks guys, first time i have seen a attachment with customise options in the shop.