Case equipment

eric21

Case equipment

Post by eric21 »

With lots of Case equipment coming out on the modhub and more on the way, in starting to do a Case settup on Stone Valley.

I am pleased that other American brands arnt being forgotten.
chedly_farms

Re: Case equipment

Post by chedly_farms »

I’d argue there are as much CaseIH stuff as there is Johan Deering. The real loser in all this is Gleaner and Allis Chalmers, if there is licensing capabilities for AC. But Gleaner is the one that surprises me most.
Last edited by chedly_farms on Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I was thinking there was alway as much case stuff as John Deere as well. A lot of case stuff came out earlier.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Aggie24

Post by Aggie24 »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:42 pm I’d argue there are as much CaseIH stuff as there is Johan Deering. The real loser in all this is Gleaner and Allis Chalmers, if there is licensing capabilities for AC. But Gleaner is the one that surprises me most.
Gleaner and Allis would be amazing for consoles, my two favorite brands.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Well no one is really asking for Case, more like JD that's what I'm saying. I feel its overlooked by some people
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

eric21 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:42 pm Well no one is really asking for Case, more like JD that's what I'm saying. I feel its overlooked by some people
Certainly. I look at all the mods I have clicked on everytime I start a save and I too am amazed by how much case stuff I have. What 3 combines? 40 series, 30 series, and the 1660? A plethora of modded tractors, a couple balers I believe(1 for sure) , telehandler, wide disc, v plows, disc plow combo, ecolotil now as of yesterday. It's actually quite alot. I prefer using the caseIH tillage equipment. It's all real nice and a planter (fingers crosses) on the way.

cmjustice85

Post by cmjustice85 »

They have the agco license already so gleaner and Allis Chalmers should be good to go because that's that agco lol
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

cmjustice85 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:31 pm They have the agco license already so gleaner and Allis Chalmers should be good to go because that's that agco lol
Personally, I'm not 100% sure on Allis Chalmers. I read somewhere that Briggs and Stratton I believe had some type of deal in place with AC. Pure speculation though, as I have no idea for sure. I'm just a regular citizen. The guy to ask would be bigtractorpower. If anyone knows, he does.

chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

cmjustice85 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:31 pm They have the agco license already so gleaner and Allis Chalmers should be good to go because that's that agco lol
Personally, I'm not 100% sure on Allis Chalmers. I read somewhere that Briggs and Stratton I believe had some type of deal in place with AC. Pure speculation though, as I have no idea for sure. I'm just a regular citizen. The guy to ask would be bigtractorpower. If anyone knows, he does.

Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

You would expect Allis Chalmers to be included in agco if it stands for "Allis Gleaner Company" lol
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Farmercaseih wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:49 pm You would expect Allis Chalmers to be included in agco if it stands for "Allis Gleaner Company" lol
I'm fully with you. I mean the last generation Allis Chalmers became the 'generic" AGCO tractor. But as you get older in this would you find out presumptions aren't always what you think. Allis Chalmers and Duetz Allis and that whole merger and and how it was split up, you never know. Did the "chalmers" aspect go in a different direction? But as I said, Jason, the dude from bigtractorpower could give you the whole history behind it, and tell you how much the CEO's weighed and how old they were when big decisions in the company were made. I kid about the last part, but my point being, the dude knows his stuff. Heck, he may even have a video already.
Last edited by chedly_farms on Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

According to what I remember from listening to my dad and grandfather talking when I was 7 or 8 Allis Chalmers was a conglomerate company that had roughly 12 different companies under the Allis Chalmers umbrella. In the late 1980's and early 1990's as most farm equipment companies went more into research and development Allis Chalmers just bought other companies that had products already and they did not have to spend the research and development money. As the late 1990's approached Allis Chalmers was divided and sold off creating a hornets nest of companies that to this day have rights to parts of the Allis Chalmers name. Since AGCO is was a part of Deutz Fahr and that company still builds farming equipment I would say they have the lions share of decision making on the use of the Allis Chalmers name. Gleaner however has and will be its own entity and will have the decision making authority on their name. As always further conjecture is appreciated.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

I really would love to see Kubota in the game at some point.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:15 pm
eric21 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:42 pm Well no one is really asking for Case, more like JD that's what I'm saying. I feel its overlooked by some people
Certainly. I look at all the mods I have clicked on everytime I start a save and I too am amazed by how much case stuff I have. What 3 combines? 40 series, 30 series, and the 1660? A plethora of modded tractors, a couple balers I believe(1 for sure) , telehandler, wide disc, v plows, disc plow combo, ecolotil now as of yesterday. It's actually quite alot. I prefer using the caseIH tillage equipment. It's all real nice and a planter (fingers crosses) on the way.
agreed and it would looke really cool with a quadtrac or a steiger
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

I would love to see the original Steiger, painted in Steiger green. Models like the bearcat or the tiger would be a good machine to plough and sow with. Another brand I'd love to see would the original hesston hay equipment. We have the new hesston balers as mods but the old mowers and balers from the 1980s would be cool.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.