Mod question-financing

SWIllinoisFarmer

Mod question-financing

Post by SWIllinoisFarmer »

Now keep in mind, I only play on PS4, but are there any mods available that allows users to finance equipment, land, etc?
I do a good enough job tracking expenses and do my own “banking”, but it sure would be easier if money just left my account at the end of the year like the lease money does.
Rabbitbugs93

Re: Mod question-financing

Post by Rabbitbugs93 »

No not for console.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

For console, though it's not a mod, your best bet for that is the Community Trader site linked in my signature.

Full disclosure, I am on the staff on that board.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Making payments to own would be a nice addition to the next franchise installment.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Yeah, lease to buy is the only way I could afford brand new equipment. If they are going for a more realistic game, I reckon instalments on payments are the way to go, spread out across years, with a % paid each month.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Great idea!
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Are you related to IllinoisFarmer?😂
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

I advise checking out the fscommunity trader as Bryan mentioned. There are all sorts of options for leasing, buying and selling anything in the game. You do need to do your own "banking" by using government subsidy mod to add money and leasing to deduct but it works pretty well
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Game already charges interest on loans and you can pay them it off in big chunks yourself rather than day by day. Lease to own needs to be implemented. When I first started I thought thats how the leasing worked. Even seen a few utoober makers paying off a lease and buying a machine or giving it back. Then I found out about role play.

But having the game demand a payment be made in X amount of game days (lets say 5) might throw some players off.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Mwal wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:42 am Are you related to IllinoisFarmer?😂
Not that I know of. I'm in the nw side ha.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:59 am Game already charges interest on loans and you can pay them it off in big chunks yourself rather than day by day. Lease to own needs to be implemented. When I first started I thought thats how the leasing worked. Even seen a few utoober makers paying off a lease and buying a machine or giving it back. Then I found out about role play.

But having the game demand a payment be made in X amount of game days (lets say 5) might throw some players off.
Taking out loans in game it's completely different than irl. Irl each piece of equipment has its own loan with its own interest rate. Every group of animals would have its own loan and interest as well. Also every farmer has an operating loan that helps pay off day to day expenses. Also seed has its own load and interest as well.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

With the exception of machinery and land didn't know farmers used loans so much.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

As a kid I remember my mom and dad sitting down the first of January and pulling out the file box of farm bills and sorting them out. It took two weeks of sorting and organizing then sending them to the tax man and him sending back requests for more information for some of the paperwork. Dad's farm bank account was different from the house account and the piles of paperwork made him rather unbearable the first 4 months of the year. As I remember he had farm loans on the equipment, animals, buildings and even had paperwork for the government ground left fallow to contend with. I can only imagine what it would be like today. The funniest part about it all was the loans were always 90 or 120 day loans as he HATED owing people money.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.