Millennial farms

cwattyeso

Re: Millennial farms

Post by cwattyeso »

Jonny3355 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:06 pm So it should not beout
The map works, you just need to setup your game correctly, which means setup the keybindings for the items on the map that need them:

Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

cwattyeso wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Jonny3355 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:06 pm So it should not beout
The map works, you just need to setup your game correctly, which means setup the keybindings for the items on the map that need them:

It would work if the consoles could actually set up their keybinds, which they cannot
aklein

Post by aklein »

WEll it seems the map is no longer released. least its vanished from the website modhub including the seeds and the geo.
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

Happy Friday
Jonhinkerton

Post by Jonhinkerton »

It may have been able to pass testing though - you don’t have to use the broken sheds or the broken silos, you can place your own. It’s a flawed map and I look forward to the fixed version, but by the essence of the rules it may actually have passed.
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

aklein wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:13 pm WEll it seems the map is no longer released. least its vanished from the website modhub including the seeds and the geo.
That confirmed it then that is so disappointing
Xbox one
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

aklein wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:13 pm WEll it seems the map is no longer released. least its vanished from the website modhub including the seeds and the geo.

Dang it didn't get a chance to download the channel seeds ha.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Jonhinkerton wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:16 pm It may have been able to pass testing though - you don’t have to use the broken sheds or the broken silos, you can place your own. It’s a flawed map and I look forward to the fixed version, but by the essence of the rules it may actually have passed.
No it failed completely someone somewhere in the testing team messed up
Xbox one
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Admin delete this thread due to the map not being released
Xbox one
affordablejoe

Post by affordablejoe »

Alot of problems with this map. I downloaded try playing it and oh no. it is bad. what is going on giants? this one *censored* bad.
affordablejoe

Post by affordablejoe »

now it is not on the mod hub. where did it go... Did giants f up. and put it out there before they was supposed to..
Sir_Kutz

Post by Sir_Kutz »

definitely not ready for prime time. Feels rushed. Look forward to a future release.
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

They probably realized that it was plagued with bugs and so took it back
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Gients cannot say that they didn't mess up this time its their fault it was realsed
Xbox one
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Jonny3355 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:19 pm No it failed completely someone somewhere in the testing team messed up
No it didn't fail testing, because Mapper's Paradise put up a post on their Facebook Page announcing it's release, so they new it was coming out today. However from initial impressions from people that downloaded and have tried the map, it probably should have failed as somethings are not working correctly, noticeable the missing keybinds for the console and controller players so they can't operate objects on the map.

So it would be more accurate to say that Mapper's Paradise have pulled the mod, due to this issues coming to light that weren't picked up in Testing, and they will now be working on a quick fix for these issues and getting the map re-submitted again.

For the PC players lucky enough to grab it before it got pulled, keep playing and enjoying it, or as Zach would say, "Keep it between the Rows."
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*