Millennial farms

Patrick73

Re: Millennial farms

Post by Patrick73 »

Well where console mods are concerned it’s Giants that are the uploading party,so how can mappers paradise take it off the console mod hub? Face it giants testers screwed up! Within ten minutes I realised the silo was broken and so were the doors
mikefirefighter20

Post by mikefirefighter20 »

Patrick73 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:40 pm Well where console mods are concerned it’s Giants that are the uploading party,so how can mappers paradise take it off the console mod hub? Face it giants testers screwed up! Within ten minutes I realised the silo was broken and so were the doors
I agree I found out immediately the collisions where messed up on the roads as while it definetly was not ready for release
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

cwattyeso wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:30 pm
Jonny3355 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:19 pm No it failed completely someone somewhere in the testing team messed up
For the PC players lucky enough to grab it before it got pulled, keep playing and enjoying it, or as Zach would say, "Keep it between the Rows."
What are the odds a new savegame is gonna be required on PC when the fixed version comes out, do ya think??
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
aklein

Post by aklein »

As far as I know terrain, foliage and ground collision changes would be the things that affect save games from one map version to another. Play at your own risk.
Eische

Post by Eische »

TheSuBBie wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:47 pm Silo Operation
The Silo’s can be independently like a normal silo the difference being you have to position your vehicle over the unloading grid then go to the Control Panel to select where you want the grain to go and start the Augers then return to your vehicle to start unloading

Load Wet Silo

Transfer from Wet to Dry silo

Enter shed and move to face Dryer Control Unit.

Select Keypad 5
Panel will light and Dryer will start up
Enter Vehicle –E

Ignore the cruise control prompt (it is deactivated in the xml anyway) this is caused by the transfer conveyor requiring an engine
Select R – Start Filling

Select crop to transfer and select Start
Crop will start to transfer to Dry silo

Disregard references to cruise control (it is disabled anyway)
You will not normally need to do anything else at this stage except to exit vehicle --E

Key R will stop filling of transfer conveyor from Wet Bin
You will then be able to select another crop type to send to the Dryer.
Dryer will automatically run for 120 secs (enough time to transfer 120,000 L) then shut down and will need to be restarted in the shed if need be
On PC, no other mods in folder. Just the map and the seed pallets starting on New Farmer:

Transfer from wet to dry is not working. I do exactly as described above:
0. Unloaded truck into wet bin
1. walk into small silo shed and face the dryer control panel
2. select Keypad 5
3. after that no option to enter vehicle (I moved the empty truck away from bin side)
4. option to enter vehicle appears if I leave the small shed through the back door
5. I'm now in the conveyor, but there is no option for load/unload (R)
6. pressing R does nothing

On the rear bin augers just a minor visual issue:
The unloading animation (grain flow) stops way too far above the trailer.
Haven't checked the main leg. might be the same there.

I just note it down here to provide feedback for potential bugfixing. When map is released again, I will test again.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Have you changed your key bindings?
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

mikefirefighter20
I agree I found out immediately the collisions where messed up on the roads as while it definetly was not ready for release
This shows the map border collisions around the dealership/Railway area, dealership section is to stop shortcuts and getting stuck on map edging
you can drive quite freeely on all the map area roads not border area.

JTACE

Post by JTACE »

funny history
when I am at work I see the mods that are coming out and today was no exception and to my surprise I saw that the map had come out but I was in doubt if it was downloaded on the phone with the internet from my phone operator (because 400 mb is a bit big) or if you expected to go home, which is 6 hours from now, but then I thought that I wanted the map so much and that it could disappear as it happened with other mods and isn't it that to my amazement the map had disappeared? thankfully i downloaded it and when i get home i already have the map i have been waiting to make a garage full of green tractors John deree
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Subbie, That's a pretty cool feature. That's unique.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Are the fixes simple enough that we can see an update and redownload next week?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
JTACE

Post by JTACE »

thank you giants for screwing up with the mods *thumbsup*
Eische

Post by Eische »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:05 pm Have you changed your key bindings?
I'm using only mouse and keyboard. All keybindings are default and are working. The bin controls are all working fine.
I'm bothered by the fact, that I have to step outside of the shed again to start the overloading from wet to dry bin.
This is not as described and not really obvious.

Is it working for anyone here?
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that this silo is not course play friendly? In the fact that I like to harvest myself, and set up a course play route with a tipper to offload me and run back to the silo when the tipper is full? That probably won't work the way this silo works, will it?
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I found doors not opening, invisible walls on roads and fields, the bins are not working main farm, yet you can enter a conveyor like it's vehicle? Other than all those the map looks awesome...can only hope it's ll an easy fix?
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

I doubt courseplay will work as it resets where it is sending it every minute or two.