Millennial farms

Toppee

Re: Millennial farms

Post by Toppee »

I wish I knew a guy that knew a guy that knows someone that knows what happened! :mrgreen:
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Toppee wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:59 am I wish I knew a guy that knew a guy that knows someone that knows what happened! :mrgreen:
It’s 3 in the morning here. Don’t make me laugh. I’ll never get to sleep. :gamer:
farmerdonnie

Post by farmerdonnie »

read previous page id say and look on mappers paradise fb page
Toppee

Post by Toppee »

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:14 am
Toppee wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:59 am I wish I knew a guy that knew a guy that knows someone that knows what happened! :mrgreen:
It’s 3 in the morning here. Don’t make me laugh. I’ll never get to sleep. :gamer:
Did you get to sleep? *thumbsup*
SimulatedFarmer

Yep. Since I can’t play Millennial, yet, I’m building on No Man’s Land. I’m making a town near the Shop and a huge mixed cattle farm and putting in all the orchards, greenhouses and vineyards. I did add a manure buying silo because I didn’t want to wait until the cattle produced enough on their own for fruits and vegetables.
brewcrewer

Post by brewcrewer »

The farm buildings are on the testing list today. Fixing door issues maybe?
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

brewcrewer wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:46 pm The farm buildings are on the testing list today. Fixing door issues maybe?
I'm fairly certain MP just released the farm buildings as separate mods, because people were stealing them and releasing them anyway...so they did it themselves.
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
brewcrewer

Post by brewcrewer »

NotoriousWeber wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:58 pm
brewcrewer wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:46 pm The farm buildings are on the testing list today. Fixing door issues maybe?
I'm fairly certain MP just released the farm buildings as separate mods, because people were stealing them and releasing them anyway...so they did it themselves.

Yea I had heard that after posting this. I guess he announced awhile back that he was releasing them as a separate shed pack.
AHF IAST Farmer

Post by AHF IAST Farmer »

Any updates on this map? The buildings are getting released but no updates on the map.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

By the end of next year probably.
They’ve been at it for ages
Ignorance is bliss
coryBlair

Post by coryBlair »

I Know right! We are entitled to have this free independent content in a timely matter. It's like developer's just don't have any compassion for our suffering.

SimulatedFarmer

Yes! Some of us don’t have the skill or time or creativity to do it ourselves. Surely those who do should jump on it and get it done immediately. Have they no pity? What? Lives they have, you say? We are a demanding lot, are we not? As for me, I’m just happy they do it at all.
coryBlair

Post by coryBlair »

It's a real shame that people can't put a little more thought behind their comments. Imagine your selves on the receiving end and what effect comments can have. Since we are not financially supporting them it's our job to emotionally support, encourage and to make them feel their work is valued and appreciated. Developers that donate their time and skills frequently get burnt out. The entitled, and demanding folks often are a large factor in that. Every time a community loses a volunteer everyone suffers. We need to do our best to not only retain the generous talented members this community already has, but to create a welcoming place for future volunteers. The constant complaining on the Facebook page is excessive. I don't myself contribute to the farm sim scene, however I do volunteer my time in other online communities and I feel for the MP folks. Apologies that it's sort of off topic for this thread.
moonwalker_1994

Post by moonwalker_1994 »

iwan073 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:43 am By the end of next year probably.
They’ve been at it for ages
Just as you said that...Millennial Farms is out at last!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Thank you Mappers Paradise/The Subbie!! *thumbsup*
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Well for pc at least.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.