Millennial farms

TheSuBBie

Re: Millennial farms

Post by TheSuBBie »

@NotoriousWeber
The fact that the silo won't be courseplay friendly
I would be intrigued to know where you got that bit of information from as the new version allows dumping at the silo (after selecting courseplay option at the control panel) and filling as normal from one of the augers at the back of the silo's (little yellow one) however all other discharge augers require the unload selection at the control panel or switch box.
Silo capacity has also been increased to real life figures 8,950,000 ltres (requires 150 lorry loads at 60,000 litres to empty) and wet bin has been increased to 240,000 which means you will have to run dryer animation twice to empty it.

DeRoot --removed block on exit if tip doors not closed (Couresplay/Autodrive request and for people that could'nt read the warning notice)

Courseplay does not work in the border area as it requires terrain height for the waypoints, I have managed to get it to work but it requires modification of the courseplay scripts.

Autodrive works just fine in testing , loading at silo driving to Lowry selling crop and return to refill from silo then back to Lowry repeats till silo empty if required (see above for no of lorry's), also route to and from Dealership/farm. In fact to my mind its better for route/unload/load than courseplay

All bugs reported by Kederk so far have been corrected (where possible) and applied to the current version in testing.
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

TheSuBBie wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:59 am @NotoriousWeber
The fact that the silo won't be courseplay friendly
The last I heard, you said you were going to look into the possibility of making it courseplay compatible, but I haven't heard anything since. Apologies, sir.
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
brewcrewer

Post by brewcrewer »

Submitted back for testing.....thanks for the hard work getting this map fixed
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

ace54858 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:41 am
FSarndrone wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:54 pm
JJundt22 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:40 pm I have a feeling people are losing interest in the map. People used to always ask if there was any news on the map, and now people don’t seem to ask much more. Sad, I think this is a really good map but maybe people’s expectations were set too high....
No I would expect more that people learned finally that just by asking questions the map won’t come out also they want to wait till it is bug free , or they could be too busy playing the map :lol:
of course you mean if they were lucky enough to of download it before it got pulled off the mod hub yet again which no one really seems to know why it was as don't think it would be pulled just for an update as some have said could be why it was pulled again but who knows for sure. and with as many issues it's been having on pc i don't thing we'll see it on console before 2021 with how it's been going.
I come and read the thread, but don't ask about it. I figure it will be done when it's done. It's been amazing watching all, of you work together. Two thumbs up (if I had more, they'd be up too).
RunlikeaDeere

Post by RunlikeaDeere »

The Subbie is awesome. He helped me with immensely with getting started on a map, he's a really good dude.
apokf98

Post by apokf98 »

so the map is not abandoned? thats great news.Its really a great map tho
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

apokf98 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:19 am so the map is not abandoned? thats great news.Its really a great map tho
Never was. If you want updates, be sure to watch Mappers Paradises' Facebook page, and also Kederk Farms on YouTube, he has some updates on the map as he did some testing for Mappers.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
apokf98

Post by apokf98 »

Dairydeere wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:33 am
apokf98 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:19 am so the map is not abandoned? thats great news.Its really a great map tho
Never was. If you want updates, be sure to watch Mappers Paradises' Facebook page, and also Kederk Farms on YouTube, he has some updates on the map as he did some testing for Mappers.
nice i will.! Lets hope they will fix those bugs of the map
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

I'm gonna run a Case farm on this map... :gamer:
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
cslowik2022

Post by cslowik2022 »

DMZ Commander wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:44 am I'm gonna run a Case farm on this map... :gamer:
hahahahaha, be sure to only have one Case Quadtrac ;)
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

DMZ Commander wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:44 am I'm gonna run a Case farm on this map... :gamer:
Pretty sure the map has a built in safeguard that should you run anything 'Red' on it, it will instantly cause your PC or Console to burst into flames.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Except he has red on the farm now irl.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

Why don't they just put it out on console as a Beta map? I was unfortunate not to catch it when it came out, but if i did, idt these issues facing the map would affect my play. If they could just put it out, and just label it a Beta that would be great.
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

Airborne82nd wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:27 pm Why don't they just put it out on console as a Beta map? I was unfortunate not to catch it when it came out, but if i did, idt these issues facing the map would affect my play. If they could just put it out, and just label it a Beta that would be great.
From my understanding, it doesn't work that way on console unfortunately. They have to test it to a point where it doesn't break your game.
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

NotoriousWeber wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:46 pm
Airborne82nd wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:27 pm Why don't they just put it out on console as a Beta map? I was unfortunate not to catch it when it came out, but if i did, idt these issues facing the map would affect my play. If they could just put it out, and just label it a Beta that would be great.
From my understanding, it doesn't work that way on console unfortunately. They have to test it to a point where it doesn't break your game.
Well was that the issue, that it would break the game? Or the fact there were aspects to the map that just didn't work (ie; garage doors don't open)? I was under the impression the mods go thru testing as to assure the overall quality and meet standards.

To the extent they may not, i would think doesn't mean they can't be used. It only means they may not meet Giants standards.

Which in that case, a "Beta" could be pasted on the Mod, in short telling folks its not at all the final product. I mean, if a simple map could break a whole game, i suppose i can see where you're coming from, but was that the issue here ?