Millennial farms

FarmerMatt326

Re: Millennial farms

Post by FarmerMatt326 »

any new news for Millennial farms map for console?
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

FarmerMatt326 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:15 pm any new news for Millennial farms map for console?
viewtopic.php?f=963&t=169597&start=165#p1307012
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I may have missed how it works when skimming through the thread, but am I correct in first going to the panel, pressing load wet silo, then going to the truck, and unloading? I wasn't able to pull up the unload trigger in the truck, and I just added the xml fix someone posted on page 2, but should I know anything else?
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

I'm pretty sure you pick wet silo from the panel, then in the little room off to the side you have to transfer it from wet to dry
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Ok. But there is also the auger behind the little room that I can enter, what does that do?
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
svkb

Post by svkb »

Dairydeere wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:34 pm Ok. But there is also the auger behind the little room that I can enter, what does that do?
I think the fix referenced on page 2 fixes the issue of entering the wet>dry transfer vehicle. You change the coordinates in the xml and then you can enter the transfer vehicle after turning it on using keypad 5. It works flawlessly for me.
Ryzen 5 3600
MSI X570 Gaming Plus
16 GB Ram DDR4 3000
RTX 2070 Super
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

You do great work. I've put in over 300 hours on your Welker map, and looking forward to trying MNMF when it's ready.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:54 pm
CowsGoMoo wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:12 am ...
I wouldn't having a set up like Its A Farming Life (youtoob), a single tipping point then a conveyor system distributes grain into individual bunkers, all inside of a shed. Just open a shop door on the outside and start shoveling. A cool system not common in the states. At least not for grain storage.

If you play Marwell, there are two grain sheds at the top of the hill by the farm for the purpose of storing grain as like a lot of british farms you see on youtube.
Not the same Ched, not the same. I've spent enough time trying to play Marwell. I was first put off waiting over a year for updates that could have been done in a few weeks. I tried to give it a second chance 3 or 4 times but I couldn't keep my interest. Hats off to you though sir, for putting as many hours on just that map as I probably have an entire game. Too bad can't see how many hours on a game on ps4.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:42 amToo bad can't see how many hours on a game on ps4.
Doesn’t it say when you select a saved game?
Ignorance is bliss
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

That's for any current savegames. Depending on how clean you like to keep your savegame list, that could be less than your total hours played on FS19.

Side-note. Chedly has put more hours into Marwell than I have put into the entire game :lol:

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
FarmerMatt326

Post by FarmerMatt326 »

MappersParadise wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:42 pm Hello

Thought i would pop in as this seems like a nice post....

Firstly i need to apologize to "TheSuBBie" and also to Giants..... It was totally my screw up with what went wrong with the controls etc on the map. everything was tested and doors operations etc all worked but last minute i did add an item which brought up a shader issue... this was the only item that required sorting but not sure how i did it (maybe been stupid) i ended up sending either the wrong copy or had used previous modDesc & xml's maybe which had the wrong commands.. i was asked a couple of times if i had made any other changes apart from the shader issue and i stated no and pushed that we go for it...... So i am very sorry if i've let this lean towards others fault as thats not the case and i am totally responsible for what happened...

Maybe this was the wrong map to experiment with but where is the time as maps take so much time now to create especially if you include so many new 3d models to go with the map including making a lot of the setup as placeables so the player would be able to adjust and use the map to his/her liking.... this takes a lot of work & time to sort so mistakes can be and were made... just a shame the mistake i made at the end effected the gameplay badly...

Last thing is probably if there is any future project/map i would take "TheSuBBies" advice and let the PC version go first as there are some very good players/tubers who are brilliant at giving back feedback and bug reports. I think trying to get a release for all platforms straight away just adds that bit more pressure, there has been a few people who mentioned in the past about this and maybe a little regret that i didn't listen or take advice....

With all that said i am hungry and need feeding but just wanted to pop in and say hello and dribble on a little bit..

Good Weekend to All

Blobby
You guys made an amazing map, things happen and I can't wait till it comes back out for console. I had the opportunity to play a little and it will be great. So, fix it and when it get released it will be a great treat. Thanks for update
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

iwan073 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:01 am
CowsGoMoo wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:42 amToo bad can't see how many hours on a game on ps4.
Doesn’t it say when you select a saved game?
For a save yes but not the game itself. Consoles only have 10 game slots so typically when we have a save game that is no longer played many delete it.
Steam has a good set up, if you go into actual steam app (instead of desktop short cut) to click on game it shows you how many total hours are played. I had 500 hours on ats in first year having it (story not for this forum). I played that game a lot so that's how I gauged my hours into fs17 before converting to ps4, plus probably a couple hundred more on there.
Played hours on 19 is a stuff shoot to figure out. It's the longest time we've had a single version of fs but with all the times I've "I'm done" with the game...
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

What!there is no millennial farms today in mod hub :frown: :frown:
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
farmerdonnie

Post by farmerdonnie »