Millennial farms

TheSuBBie

Re: Millennial farms

Post by TheSuBBie »

I have been asked multiple times to clarify what the problem with the Shop is and as far as I am aware it is the following

Player Spawn --- Unable to spawn directly to the Dealership -- this is due to terrain not being available at the location instead spawn point put at closest suitable location

Contract Vehicle Spawn -- Vehicles Spawning below the map -- if reset to shop in the pda menu vehicles spawn correctly

Default Game Items not spawning correctly - Only default items were tested

JD 643R Front Loader -- of which I have added a modified version which does spawn correctly and is included in the game
Salford 8312 --- I have done nothing regarding this item

I am not aware of any other problems regarding spawning or any other defects with the Shop area or map(s) themselves.

The problem with spawning of these items seems to be due to incorrect Main Transform/Mesh settings in the relevant i3d's

No further feedback has been given by Giants test team regarding these errors only the previously mentioned "Shop and a few fields are outside the border" with no further details.

There is only one difference between the two versions and that is PC has Multi Terrain everything else is exactly the same.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

IMHO Giants needs to show their testing team the exit and find some more organised testers for mods. Mappers have done everything to fix what they say is wrong, send it back, totally different tester gets given it, finds says problems were fixed but what previous tester said was ok is a problem now according to new tester. Does anyone in that office communicate or have a supervisor to assign mods to testers and get them to do there job properly.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Read above...some how things arnt spawning correctly
Farmsim98

Post by Farmsim98 »

Is there still a chance it could get released just wondering.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Farmsim98 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:53 pm Is there still a chance it could get released just wondering.
If the Subbie and the Blobbie are still asking Giants about issues then I’d say they are still trying to fix it to Giants standards. So as long as they are still working and communicating, then there is a chance.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
brewcrewer

Post by brewcrewer »

Anybody else have trouble placing the MF house or silos? Also....any updates on if the map is even being worked on anymore or is it totally scrapped?
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

The placeable silo. Whats the deal with courseplay mode? Will it just keep running and not time out with cp mode enabled?
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

DMZ Commander wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:00 am The placeable silo. Whats the deal with courseplay mode? Will it just keep running and not time out with cp mode enabled?
The silo has a Courseplay mode. Go into the shed and click on the CP sign.
Deereslayer

Post by Deereslayer »

The unload trigger is a bit tricky. And can't unload from a combine or auger wagon.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Deereslayer wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:00 am The unload trigger is a bit tricky. And can't unload from a combine or auger wagon.
Yeah trying to use the west end dump trailer and it doesn't seem to be working. I still have to flip through the buttons
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

From the instructions given with the mod regarding courseplay mode
To enable this enter the shed and select - CP Mode On - an indicator will start flashing and a warning cube will appear on top of the Control Panel.
Remains active until disabled by re-entering the shed and selecting - CP Mode Off -
I have had no problems using the ingame KInze auger or the Case 9240 combine directly into the silo in the courseplay mode

Unloading problems are usually caused by incorrect trigger hieghts in modded vehicles as the trigger for both courseplay unload and auger unload are both set at the same height above ground when activated there should be no problem discharging using either method.

@brewcrewer ---Placeable problem --not enough detail given
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

TheSuBBie wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:32 am From the instructions given with the mod regarding courseplay mode
To enable this enter the shed and select - CP Mode On - an indicator will start flashing and a warning cube will appear on top of the Control Panel.
Remains active until disabled by re-entering the shed and selecting - CP Mode Off -
I have had no problems using the ingame KInze auger or the Case 9240 combine directly into the silo in the courseplay mode

Unloading problems are usually caused by incorrect trigger hieghts in modded vehicles as the trigger for both courseplay unload and auger unload are both set at the same height above ground when activated there should be no problem discharging using either method.

So the west end dump was being finicky but the base game tracked auger wagon worked perfect. So glad this thing can work as a "nornal" silo lol
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

Obviously it would be impossible to test all the other modded vehicles available so the base game ones are used as a benchmark,so the silo was tested tested using only the ingame vehicles, with which it does act as a normal silo (in the courseplay mode).
brewcrewer

Post by brewcrewer »

TheSuBBie wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:32 am From the instructions given with the mod regarding courseplay mode

You can't place them on multiple maps no matter how much flattening and smoothing you do with the landscape tool. I had an issue with both and saw others posting on social media having issues with the silos
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

@brewcrewer

It is nIce to see you have tried to place the silo's on so many different maps, personally I have had no problem with the ones I tried (Welker/Ravenport/Lone Oak/Bucks County etc), you do of course realise for the silo's the area to be flattened is approx 100m x 100m to allow for the edge smoothing.
I'm afraid I am not on "social media" so unless the problems are posted on this forum, with enough detail to work on, not just a generalisation then I cannot help.