Hey GIANTS, care to explain?

FarmCatJenkins

Hey GIANTS, care to explain?

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Submitting my update I see this at the bottom of why it was rejected. Is it mandatory to fail testing and resubmit three times? Oh btw, the description they are having me change is to the letter exactly the same as what they said it needed changed to last time...

Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Illinois Farmer

Re: Hey GIANTS, care to explain?

Post by Illinois Farmer »

If they fail yours, but let adub have all those inaccurate geo's, then that's really messed up.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

I’m only asking out of curiosity why it says this is number 2 of 3 times to send it back...

Just seems weird why they would tell me that
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Yeah that is strange. I feel like something have been updated more than twice.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:33 pm If they fail yours, but let adub have all those inaccurate geo's, then that's really messed up.
Ha ha! His latest geo is Upton U.K. now assuming in seasons winter is December, January , February according to his latest geo in the U.K. you can harvest cereal crops and canola from June until October! I have never once seen anything harvested in June and by October all it does here is pi** down with rain so that’s impossible to.
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:09 pm Submitting my update I see this at the bottom of why it was rejected. Is it mandatory to fail testing and resubmit three times? Oh btw, the description they are having me change is to the letter exactly the same as what they said it needed changed to last time...

It would be better to send this in a pm or giants support
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
rr38

Post by rr38 »

Maybe you can only send it back 3 times? Not that they want to look at it that much but they will only review the mod 3 times before they say it cant be on modhub.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:09 pm Submitting my update I see this at the bottom of why it was rejected. Is it mandatory to fail testing and resubmit three times? Oh btw, the description they are having me change is to the letter exactly the same as what they said it needed changed to last time...

Farmcat,

its only one tester that does this, if it fails on the 3rd attempt it will fail completely not uploaded to modhub. I've had it the passed fail 2 times waited 4 days then resubmit low and behold passed, by a different tester (before the change's)
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

There's no limit on how many times a mod get's tested. Unless the modder doesn't actually fix (all) issues before resubmitting the mod.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Hi Jenkins,
if you have questions about ModHub correspondence from QA, please use the ModHub Messenger, then the people who wrote it can elaborate and explain.

/closed
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support