Alpine farming expansion

JWE75

Re: Alpine farming expansion

Post by JWE75 »

Looks OK, not suprised it Alps knowing where Giants is from. Nice load of maciheny wich is allways great. In the future I hope more central europe and nordic maps in the basic game.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

FSarndrone wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:54 pmOh yeah also now we can get New Holland and berthoud for free :biggrin2:
Haha probably
Ignorance is bliss
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

I don't mind it but i am concerned over it i did post this on Facebook though with one of the pages on farmsim itself
its ok has a lot of Pottinger and no real expansion to Case or Challenger or Massey Ferguson . I would love for theme to finish up Challenger Case Massey Ferguson and Fendt before anymore are released.
I do believe this i do not mind that European companies are getting expansion but what about America the only great addition we got was John Deere nothing for Case at all except two tractors a Magnum 7200 that is missing a model, and a Maxxum of the new 2020 on game base launch no expansion, Challenger Massey Ferguson was completely ignored by the company itself Fendt got a few new Tractors with the base game cool.
Personally i am tired of seeing every European Company getting an Expansion or DLC but nothing for the US player base except John Deere but nothing for New Holland Challenger or Case the other big 3 companies in farming, Little was done for Massey Ferguson well except they lost models and none of there new ones where even added of the 5700 6700 series.
When they announce DLCs and Expansion for those companies then I will be excited and respect the company again it isn't that I don't respect theme it just I'm tired of being the American that is always asked give this for European companies and wait we give you John Deere that doesn't have all of John Deere or a DLC for there cotton equipment that didn't include all of that either. Im Not even a John Deere fan i lke Challenger and use theme IRL farming, just tired of watching everyone else get what they ask for but nothing for us Americans.
Sorry to make so down just how I feel at this point with this company anymore many of my friends that use to play this game don't anymore for the same reason in one form or another.
Pict

Post by Pict »

ThatCanadianGuy wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:50 pm Meh.
$10 maybe I would try it but $20 is a lot for a bunch of equipment I probably wouldn't use and a Giants map.
Don't forget the grass, we all know people who pay way more than $20 for some grass and nowhere near enough to justify firing up that funky looking little hand mower :lol:

Other than that your probably right, but I know that I'll buy it anyhow, being somewhat of a pushover for new toys made by Giants. Even a whole map load of grass ain't worth 10c to me let alone $20, but I'm kind of intrigued by some of the new equipment. Rigi trac was news to me as I'd never run across the brand before and as it appears to be a local to Switzerland family run business it draws my attention a little more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SMdKos94I0

Linder is a small family business too, Austrian iirc, and their Unitrac is the one that I would see as a good reason (excuse) to buy, as that's probably the one I would get the most use out of, as long as it's manure mod ready, which I'm almost certain it will be.

The Aebi Terratrac looks cool too, in a mowing meets carting kinda way :biggrin2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RELboqFUdO0

Apart from that, it's nice to see more small equipment from Giants as it's an area that was lacking, at least I think. :hi:
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

baltic1284 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:18 pm
When they announce DLCs and Expansion for those companies then I will be excited and respect the company again it isn't that I don't respect theme it just I'm tired of being the American that is always asked give this for European companies and wait we give you John Deere that doesn't have all of John Deere or a DLC for there cotton equipment that didn't include all of that either.
If you're tired, go to bed and sleep. But there is a lot of new US/Canadian stuff in the game and DLC's, John Deere is new in base game and small DLC, Anderson is Canadian and Bourgault is US. Agco equipment was new in FS17 and there a lot of them in FS19, and your beloved Challengers are in too.

I did not buy most DLC because those where not to my liking, but this is the first DLC I'm really looking forward to. If this DLC is not for you, fine, but stop complaining as Giants released a lot various DLC's and also US ones.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

This DLC is completely different to what I thought. I think the only thing we predicted right was no new crops. There must be a bigger tractor comming, to handle bigger equipment and could a hillside combine be included?
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Yeahrightio wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:39 pm This DLC is completely different to what I thought. I think the only thing we predicted right was no new crops. There must be a bigger tractor comming, to handle bigger equipment and could a hillside combine be included?
The arable fields are not on the hillside as it looks, so I don't think we will see that kind of combine harvester, but yes I think it was a nice addition, hillside combining.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

I've just looked into rigitrac, it's a big company, which makes these hillside tractors that swivel in the middle. 4 wheel steering and front linkage, that seems awesome.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Technically lexie, bourgault is Canadian too. Only thing us was the us configuration on the 9rx. Base game jd has eu configurations as well.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

If the Rigitrac SKH 75 doesn’t have U.S. specs, I ain’t buying this DLC
Ignorance is bliss
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

£20 I think I'll pass.

Taking a quick look at the equipment offered with the pack, I think we already have a fair amount of it on the ModHub already.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Does anyone feel that Steyr might make an appearance in this DLC? Maybe one of thier smaller, older tractors might be added.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Yeahrightio wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:03 pm Does anyone feel that Steyr might make an appearance in this DLC? Maybe one of thier smaller, older tractors might be added.
Hope so as it's fits perfectly to this map, there are only two Steyr's in game now but I'm afraid not. Maybe the bigger Lindner Tractor, the Geotrac.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Lexie wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:10 pm
Yeahrightio wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:03 pm Does anyone feel that Steyr might make an appearance in this DLC? Maybe one of thier smaller, older tractors might be added.
Hope so as it's fits perfectly to this map, there are only two Steyr's in game now but I'm afraid not. Maybe the bigger Lindner Tractor, the Geotrac.
The geotrac 134ep would be great. Pure farming 2018 has it and it's got good Allround power. Maybe a Steyr CS tractor or something like that.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Will be interesting to use all the electric tractors. Map looks nice but I'm still skeptical, it's not actual game play footage and just a digital rendering. But I've grown a bit tired of current giants maps so it will also be nice to have a new giants map to play on.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs