Alpine farming expansion

GanjaMajic420

Alpine farming expansion

Post by GanjaMajic420 »

Looks pretty good also looks like a new tractor brand is on its way as well. Whats everyone thoughts on this new expansion.
Pensarethebest

Re: Alpine farming expansion

Post by Pensarethebest »

Looks amazing.
FS 22 and loving it.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I wasn't expecting that!
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Awesome DLC! Might as well call it the Pöttinger+ DLC 😃
Ignorance is bliss
garyst

Post by garyst »

Map looks pretty but not going to buy it as it adds nothing useful to me.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I really like the look of it. It’s something we weren’t expecting and the map looks beautiful. Definite purchase for me
GanjaMajic420

Post by GanjaMajic420 »

Me either i was ready for a equipment dlc and then bam they gave us a new map to go with it. I wonder what brand of tractor that is? The rest of the equipment looks good that little mower will be perfect for my little norton farm to the cut the small spots around the farm. I like keeping my farm looking fresh lol
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

Map is really nice, dunno if my GTX 970 can handle it, since it have only 4 GB VRAM and it struggles with highly detailed maps on medium/high.
Anyway equipment added some interesting stuff(I wonder what is the coming soon vehicle), I like handheld mower, tt 281+ and Unitrac. These yellow tractors also looks nice(but than again they are pretty weak Hp wise). Rest of the stuff we already have and a lot of stuff is super tiny, so I would barely use anything, since fields are quite big and meadows seem pretty big as well.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
Eonellivlem

Post by Eonellivlem »

The vehicles and equipment are meh. Grass work is my #1 goto but why would i use sup par equipment when there is better already ingame.
Too much time being spent on trying to create a map for the sake of creating a map, at the detriment of the actual game which is farming. This is not sightseeing simulator. The windey road network will become tedious.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Very nice map en very nice equipment. Like the Lindner, Pottinger stuff and also the new tractor brand.
This is real Alpine equipment, I wished before this kind of equipment was included in basegame for use on Fellsbrun, but this is way better.
Eonellivlem wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:18 pm The vehicles and equipment are meh. Grass work is my #1 goto but why would i use sup par equipment when there is better already ingame.
Too much time being spent on trying to create a map for the sake of creating a map, at the detriment of the actual game which is farming. This is not sightseeing simulator. The windey road network will become tedious.
There is no better equipment in game already, as this is special Alpine equipment. With this kind of hills/mountains the "normal equipment" will not do the job. Also the map gives the feeling of the real deal, a real region and a nice place to farm. The road network is like it is in real in the Alpine region. I think you can better use flatmap then, I prefer this map way more, well done Giants!
Last edited by Lexie on Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

I wonder what the slot count will be of this map

They really put some effort into this one.
Looking through the windows of the houses... awesome
Ignorance is bliss
GanjaMajic420

Post by GanjaMajic420 »

Thats a good question Iwan073 as i play on Xbox one S
Eonellivlem

Post by Eonellivlem »

iwan073 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:34 pm
Looking through the windows of the houses... awesome
Are you a peeping tom ;)
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

Meh.
$10 maybe I would try it but $20 is a lot for a bunch of equipment I probably wouldn't use and a Giants map.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

ThatCanadianGuy wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:50 pm Meh.
$10 maybe I would try it but $20 is a lot for a bunch of equipment I probably wouldn't use and a Giants map.
The best giants map for fs19 . Oh yeah also now we can get New Holland and berthoud for free :biggrin2:
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew: