What is the largest Non-articulated tractor in FS19?

Mwal

Re: What is the largest Non-articulated tractor in FS19?

Post by Mwal »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:46 pm
Crazof wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:26 am You guys are all forgetting the newest beast. The $1.5 million+ 1500 hp NMC D11
Since when is a dozer a tractor?
When ya put a three point and hydraulics in back. Fun fact, if you have a six way blade they can be a pretty nice one bottom plow for drying wet spots as well
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Put rippers on them to get rid of the small bushes and the roots when making a new field. Use the blade to get rid of the bush and the rippers would pull out the roots.
PS4
PS5
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

Mwal wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:22 pm 1:They have the correct hp rating and an option for more.
2: closing a road down to cross it is a pretty extreme example most places we have worked rurally we can get it across with tires or mats before a car even comes an in town you get a few guys to stop traffic for a couple minutes at most.
3: A d11 for Ag purposes seems extreme but in the thread about this cat and the stx examples are given. So to me it belongs then because some people take their role playing pretty seriously. Plus with the vineyard mods that came out recently it fits.
4: If anything it’s a price issue not a feasibility issue. You say there are plenty of fields you can’t operate it in but I can think of lots of places you could. The company I work for owns an excavator that’s way to heavy for a lot of the ground around the area we work but where you can be used it’s a huge time saver and nearly does the work of two of the next size down machines that would hold up better.
1: sure, but they also have options that never existed, which was the point I was making.

2: you are not going to be able to use tyres to cross a road, and most mats wont work either, because of the mass of the machine and the height of the grousers on the track shoes and thus the extremely high point-loadings, most tracked excavators etc have much much shorter grousers, they also tend to have double or even triple grousers shoes which are much closer to mere buttress corrugation which tyres or mats can deal with, you also have the "legal" problems that from a technical standpoint require the temporary suspension of the vehicular right of way, that then allows a none road resisted vehicle to cross or operate upon a highway, which is the same legal mechanism that permits none road resisted vehicle to operate within the confines of roadworks, thus suspending the need for licence plates, driver licencing with respect to the highway and need for insurance of an ilk as you require with car, van, trucks, tractors and other road vehicles.

do it wrong and not fully within the law, the driver can lose their licence for road vehicles, the owner can get a large fine for permitting the driver to cross the road, and that's assuming there is no damage to the road and no road accident caused, cause the latter two too due to your negligence you can slap even more zero's to then end of the bill, and that assuming any last vestige of public liability insurance doesn't wriggle out of covering the bill leaving you fully exposed to ALL liabilities.

no one takes D11 or other large machines across a public road on a whim if they have any sense whatsoever.

3: if people were taking their role-play seriously in the context of vineyard or orchards, they would lease it, as you don't exactly rip-out orchards or vines on a yearly or bi-yearly basis, its is something that is done on a generational bias or longer, vines are often 20 to 50 years before they become less viable, other varieties of vine you are looking at 50 to 125 years, while some vineyards will keep vine varieties in excess of 125 years, as it is then less about fruiting quantity but quality and how they can augment the taste of wine produced with the fruit of the much younger vines on the estate.

4: excavators are a different kettle of fish, for example ~50 tonne excavators have about the same track ground contact length as a ~104 tonne D11, they often have often have option track shoe widths >30" for LGP operation, go to even bigger mining excavators like 140 to 150 tonne range even with the narrowest track shoe ~28" wide they come in comparable to a D11 ground pressure at just under 24psi despite having a mass almost 50% grater thanks to the longer ground contact length of each track, invoke the 39" track shoe option you are down below <17psi for something not even designed for softer ground that has to generate minimal tractive force to get from A to B and has a de-facto working radius.

you would be surprised how high the dynamic effective ground pressure goes when a bulldozer starts stripping earth and carrying that overburden on its blade, or it starts ripping with shank something a bit more than hardpan.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
Ferrus_IC

Post by Ferrus_IC »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:46 pm Since when is a dozer a tractor?
Dozer's started out as Crawlers. No real reason why you cant remove the blade and pull implements behind it
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

b101uk wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:58 am
I’m not sure where you are from but where I’m from if I have to move something across the road I just stop traffic and move it. There’s no fines, no license, no anything just move it. None of the ******** you listed. Hell if I’m worried because it’s new pavement I will push dirt across the road to cross in a new development. Then on top of this farmers have more freedom to mess the road or block it than even we do, I’m fairly certain in the states they would have to chisel plow the road before anything actually happened, ain’t that right Illinois Farmer? haha. I’m not gonna get into the track pressure argument with you because for all I know your making your numbers up and don’t care to check and like the first time it really doesn’t matter (except you neglected to mention the amount of pressure you put down digging with an excavator) my point is get out of your bubble, just because you don’t use it or see it doesn’t mean someone else doesn’t. Big equipment is everywhere you have dry sandy or rocky soil. It’s not where I am either, biggest cat we have is a ten and a nine and only in the winter or when the grounds good do they get a lot of use. I’m not entirely sure what you actually know or if the way you do things is so much different nothing makes sense to you but I have done this for quite a few years nothing really surprises me. I have mostly run excavator but a fair amount of dozer as well and have enough of a handle on most anything else to run it well enough to get the job done so don’t assume your talking to a fool. I think you completely missed my point that it’s not ridiculous if you can justify it. I just don’t understand the degrading posts on it I mean would you prefer it wasn’t in game? Would you like it to go back to three meter cultivators so there’s something to complain about again?

P.S. license? For equipment? Bwahahahaha We don’t have those besides for driving truck which I do have. When I was 19 they put me in the hoe because the guy who was running it couldn’t get to work on time and when I was asked if I was good at running it I said “yup”, turns out I was, been in it ever since.
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

FSarndrone wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:42 am The Ferguson TEA 20....
Did anyone see this?.....
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

No special permit here. Just sit in the car and wait your turn.

Ferrus_IC

Post by Ferrus_IC »

Mwal wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:10 am
They are from the UK, same as me. I can't speak for some of the stuff in the post, but they are correct (more or less) about the law, licences and what have you. Over here you need the correct documentaion to operate machinery like this, be it bulldozer,excavator, back hoe, telehandler, forklift, so on and so forth, et cetera, et cetera. If you want to move stuff like bulldozers or excavators around you have to chuck them on a low loader, even if its just across the road. The only other way to move them is getting rubber tracks, which are kinda pricey. We used to be alot like the states, where you can just hop on things and crack on, but health and safety got involved. You are right though, just be cause we do things a certain way, it doesn't mean the rest of the world does.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Crazof wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:32 pm No special permit here. Just sit in the car and wait your turn.
I don't understand how some persons would get upset about coming across this. Heck I would get upset if I didn't get a chance to watch!
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Well when you are hauling wagons and on a time schedule too. It is illegal to block the road to load on here. The big farmers think they can get away with it, but cops still give them a ticket. An idea for them would be make a driveway to load on. It isn't that hard.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Well I'm glad I don't live in England. We send dozers over the road to next door without a problem and we drive the tractors to the other block no trouble and it's 23km away. But we're good mates with our local constable, so he's always there just in case there is a car when we move our gear across the road.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

FSarndrone wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:55 pm
I guess no one thinks it’s funny ?
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

FSarndrone wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:54 pm
FSarndrone wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:55 pm
I guess no one thinks it’s funny ?
No idea what it is
Ignorance is bliss
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

It is a small tractor. Reminds me of a little kid or grandparent that's like remember that one time and you heard the story many times over.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

After buying one in game last nite I can confirm the Xerion 5000 is biggest non articulated on game, its 535hp beats the Fendt 1050's 517.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs