What is the largest Non-articulated tractor in FS19?

Farmercaseih

Re: What is the largest Non-articulated tractor in FS19?

Post by Farmercaseih »

I only like articulating tractors when I use my wheel lol
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Fendt Trisix, 1500hp, six wheeled beast of a tractor.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Turk_WLF

Post by Turk_WLF »

Originally I was just thinking about Actual Size but After posting it dawn on me that I need to think about Horsepower too. You can't have a 1100 Horsepower Engine in a Ford 9N :wink: .
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

The Xerion is slightly larger than an AGCO 1050, and has more hp, although not much more.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

The Ferguson TEA 20....
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
road_clam

Post by road_clam »

CaptGoodvibes wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:30 pm I can't stand articulated tractors which is why the CLAAS Xerion is a game changer for me.
I didn't like articulating tractors either at first (especially operating with a console game pad). Once I got my G27 wheel setup on PC , and spent time learning how to operate an articulating, i'm now predominantly an articulating user. Much easier to make attachment directional adjustments when backing up into tight spaces IMO.
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

road_clam wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:13 am
CaptGoodvibes wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:30 pm I can't stand articulated tractors which is why the CLAAS Xerion is a game changer for me.
I didn't like articulating tractors either at first (especially operating with a console game pad). Once I got my G27 wheel setup on PC , and spent time learning how to operate an articulating, i'm now predominantly an articulating user. Much easier to make attachment directional adjustments when backing up into tight spaces IMO.
All the twitching while standing still is too unrealistic for me. And making things easier... I prefer to do things differently. *thumbsup*
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

You guys are all forgetting the newest beast. The $1.5 million+ 1500 hp NMC D11
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

Crazof wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:26 am You guys are all forgetting the newest beast. The $1.5 million+ 1500 hp NMC D11
1: is a mod, thus excluded, given the unrealistic HP values that can be used in mods.
2: it not an agricultural tractor by definition.
3: there is no 1500hp D11 IRL, they are all sub <1000hp even going by gross HP, yet along more honest NET methods or even DIN.
4: I doubt there is a farm in the whole world that owns a D11 for specific agricultural task, however there may be farms that own them that have quarry on their land where their primary use is mining, land clearance etc, or they have a plant hire business run from the farm.
5: on many fields a D11 would sink sooner than many tractors would, as there is no LGP (low ground pressure) option, unlike smaller CAT D5/D6/D7/D8 LPG which can have comparable ground pressure to the likes of a Challenger MT865 on 36" tracks of <5psi (a D11 has a ground pressure of 19.88psi [36" track D11T CD] to 23.5psi [28" track D11T] or 18.23psi [36" track D11T none standard option] to 25.62psi [28" track D11T CD none standard option]) - NOTE is assuming the grousers are fully sunk into the ground and the track shoes are making full ground contact.
6: just directly crossing a public road from one field gate to another field gate would be a chore IRL that would involve closing the road to traffic for a short period and laying down two rows of wood railway sleepers or similar to protect the road surface from damage by the grousers and protect the road edges from the machine point-loadings.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

b101uk wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:30 am 1: is a mod, thus excluded, given the unrealistic HP values that can be used in mods.
3: there is no 1500hp D11 IRL, they are all sub <1000hp even going by gross HP, yet along more honest NET methods or even DIN.
4: I doubt there is a farm in the whole world that owns a D11 for specific agricultural task, however there may be farms that own them that have quarry on their land where their primary use is mining, land clearance etc, or they have a plant hire business run from the farm.
5: on many fields a D11 would sink sooner than many tractors would, as there is no LGP (low ground pressure) option, unlike smaller CAT D5/D6/D7/D8 LPG which can have comparable ground pressure to the likes of a Challenger MT865 on 36" tracks of <5psi (a D11 has a ground pressure of 19.88psi [36" track D11T CD] to 23.5psi [28" track D11T] or 18.23psi [36" track D11T none standard option] to 25.62psi [28" track D11T CD none standard option]) - NOTE is assuming the grousers are fully sunk into the ground and the track shoes are making full ground contact.
6: just directly crossing a public road from one field gate to another field gate would be a chore IRL that would involve closing the road to traffic for a short period and laying down two rows of wood railway sleepers or similar to protect the road surface from damage by the grousers and protect the road edges from the machine point-loadings.
And there you have the official reply from the Ministry of Transportation :lol:
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

cwattyeso wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:49 pm Fendt Trisix, 1500hp, six wheeled beast of a tractor.
That's what the mod says. Look up the real life specs. The horsepower is only 540. That's pretty small for a tractor that size.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

b101uk wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:30 am
Crazof wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:26 am You guys are all forgetting the newest beast. The $1.5 million+ 1500 hp NMC D11
1: is a mod, thus excluded, given the unrealistic HP values that can be used in mods.
1:They have the correct hp rating and an option for more.
2: closing a road down to cross it is a pretty extreme example most places we have worked rurally we can get it across with tires or mats before a car even comes an in town you get a few guys to stop traffic for a couple minutes at most.
3: A d11 for Ag purposes seems extreme but in the thread about this cat and the stx examples are given. So to me it belongs then because some people take their role playing pretty seriously. Plus with the vineyard mods that came out recently it fits.
4: If anything it’s a price issue not a feasibility issue. You say there are plenty of fields you can’t operate it in but I can think of lots of places you could. The company I work for owns an excavator that’s way to heavy for a lot of the ground around the area we work but where you can be used it’s a huge time saver and nearly does the work of two of the next size down machines that would hold up better.
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

b101uk wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:30 am
Is just mad they didn't think of it first
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

The NMC d11 is a weapon, but I love it's 3 point set up. I've only ever seen one in the flesh and it was a behemoth of a tractor. We went to the mines to collect our manitou mt 728-4 telehandler, and they showed us Big Bob, because my old man has worked on it before. :lol: Their one has 55000 hours on its second powertrain rebuild. I can only get 600 hours from my tractors and then they are worthless on Fs19. :frown:
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Since when is a dozer a tractor?
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs