What's the next mod you are looking forward to?

garyst

Re: What's the next mod you are looking forward to?

Post by garyst » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:02 pm

chedly_farms wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:31 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:10 pm
You might be waiting a bit as he needs a new graphics card.
There were two unlicensed brands on his map that he needed to remove, he sent those in yesterday. From him, directly. I guess I could just play with the existing map, but I like the changes he made.
Are there any more changes he made other than the ones he has listed on his Facebook page? I am already mid way through spring on my second season and there would have to be something mind blowing to make me want to start all over on this map.

Doc3d

Post by Doc3d » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:15 am

2 upcoming mods come to mind. Unfortunately, there is no ETA on any of them, and at least one has been in development for over a year already.

1. Italia map by EDO Mod. This map looks out of this world, and will be, by far, the most realistic map so far. All custom buildt structures, houses, farms, BGAs, sellpoint etc. the whole scenery is custom buildt by the author, and it is looking absolutely fantastic

2. John Deer pack by [ifko]nator. There is a new script he is creating that will give these tractors fully working terminals. It’s finally possible to get rid of the hud as these terminals would give you all the info you need, including gps and proseed, fill-levels, speeds, active implements etc etc. really looking fantastic

In general I’ll also add a hope for Gemeinde Rade when MaizePlus 2.0. I think it’s being worked on, but have no confirmation, but that would be on the list as well

Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:53 pm

How about a mandatory new map for all platforms every Friday? :?: :?:
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive

FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:07 pm

:lol: Millions of millions and millions of farms map :lol: :lol:
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew: I am known as TNT gaming on silver news’s server