Gravity Wagon Lizard

nase1

Gravity Wagon Lizard

Post by nase1 »

The Lizard Gravity Wagon needs more work you can't unload the harvester into the Wagon Except on the back of the wagon need FIXED
Illinois Farmer

Re: Gravity Wagon Lizard

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Make a bug report.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

Is this thing useable at all? Should I download or wait?
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

If you like unloading about a foot behind the wagon, then yes
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

Farmercaseih wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:26 am If you like unloading about a foot behind the wagon, then yes
I dont like that but I can deal with it... for now....till an update drops. But some YouTube comments made it sound unusable
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

I don't know why they are that hard to produce / mod. There's really not a lot of them and all of these I tried have bugs (major bugs).

This is not a complain, I'm just wondering.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Miketeg wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:36 pm I don't know why they are that hard to produce / mod. There's really not a lot of them and all of these I tried have bugs (major bugs).

Hey Mike, are gravity wagons fairly common in your part of Quebec? I'm from the west where they're very rare - it is almost all trucks here as traditionally it is dry enough in the fall that it is not a problem getting trucks across the field (although the last five years have been very challenging). From what I have seen, in most of Ontario gravity wagons are the standard way for farmers to move crop home and often to the elevator. Is it the same in your area?
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

They are common in Indiana USA a lot of people use them here
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

DirectCedar wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:00 am
Miketeg wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:36 pm I don't know why they are that hard to produce / mod. There's really not a lot of them and all of these I tried have bugs (major bugs).

Hey Mike, are gravity wagons fairly common in your part of Quebec? I'm from the west where they're very rare - it is almost all trucks here as traditionally it is dry enough in the fall that it is not a problem getting trucks across the field (although the last five years have been very challenging). From what I have seen, in most of Ontario gravity wagons are the standard way for farmers to move crop home and often to the elevator. Is it the same in your area?
Hello, most farmer have Gravity Wagon here. Brent is the most common brand. When I was working on my dad farms (20 years ago) we had dump trailer, but I think Gravity wagon weren't very common in the early 2000s.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I grew up around gravity wagons in the 80's in Western PA. Every farming within 20 miles used them. And they were all orange as well. The farm I work on had them. The farmers that worked the fields behind my house has them. The dairy farm we bought or milk from had them. To be fair pretty much any smaller operation used them and a lot still use them. That's why I'm kind of shocked that Giants didn't have them in game. These are the things they need to know, when they really hit the North American market. These things make the game come to life.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Agreed, It make me think that they aren't common in Europe...maybe someone can confirm (or has already did)
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Miketeg wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:32 pm Agreed, It make me think that they aren't common in Europe...maybe someone can confirm (or has already did)
If they do have them across the pond, they were imported. I've never seen any in all the euro farmers videos I've watched. And I've watched them all, lol.

Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Never seen gravity wagons over here. Doubt they were ever used.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I even think I had a red International Ertl gravity wagon for like the 1:16th scale. Anyone else had gravity wagon toys?

Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

We have had gravity wagons for 50 plus years. We have 2 orange j&m wagons that hold oats in the hay barn that are from at least 1970 from Ohio manufacturing. We have a 300 bushel red j&m wagon. We also have 3 544 Brent wagons. Used to have 2 444 ones. Chedly, I have 1 green and 1 red j&m toys and each Brent wagon we bought we got a toy with it too. Actually most equipment you buy you get a toy
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.