Hollandscheveld!!!

bcjcben

Hollandscheveld!!!

Post by bcjcben »

:frown: I’ve been playing on the new Hollandscheveld map with seasons, and sometimes the ground temperature seems to stay the same for half a year or so and doesn’t change at all, this causes the planted ground to not grow and for me to lose all my crops, I’ve tried multiple different geos but they do nothing, it also causes the seasons name (early spring mid or late) to not be updated
JonOne

Re: Hollandscheveld!!!

Post by JonOne »

It did this to me I changed from 9 to 3 day seasons and nothing grew even though the AI fields were fine mine were sat on planted. By early autumn I quit changed geo and left on nine days
Not had any problems since
Jon, 29
Somewhere near the River Parishes.
I enjoy long slow drives in my combine, cold starts and red bird win streaks.
Please don’t feed the trolls.
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

If you mess with the season length or change geos, it's advised to do it in late winter. Any other time will muck with your crops.
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

You don’t have multiple maps or geos active by chance do you?
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

I was running 6 day seasons before I planted anything and was stuck.i switched GEOs it worked a few days then got stuck again.i eventually took seasons off but will try the winter reset.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
bcjcben

Post by bcjcben »

Seem to be having this problem again on Ravensburg as well now! It’s the only mod map I have installed and only have one seasons geo installed as well, wondering if it’s another mod conflict that I’m having as I’ve been playing on stone valley x2 previously and not had any problem with that? :/
bcjcben

Post by bcjcben »

Seem to be having this problem again on Ravensburg as well now! It’s the only mod map I have installed and only have one seasons geo installed as well, wondering if it’s another mod conflict that I’m having as I’ve been playing on stone valley x2 previously and not had any problem with that? :/