La Coronela 2.0

ShabaFS

Re: La Coronela 2.0

Post by ShabaFS »

matze2208 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:25 pm Shaba, I found a small bug that you can fix with for the next update. At the farm where the gas station used to be, you can still refuel, even though there is no more gas station there. Also, there is no more point to sleep. You already know that with the pigs and sheep.

If I find more I write to you.

THANK YOU for the beautiful card for us console players.
You mean on the main farm?
The pigs and sheep were removed from the map, you will have to place them by yourself. But after the update, since now it is not possible to buy more animal stables.
The update will be sent to giants during this weekend, with the errors found corrected, and with the great objective of eliminating the flashes of the map on PS4

Thanks for your interest.
matze2208

Post by matze2208 »

ShabaFS wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:38 pm
matze2208 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:25 pm Shaba, I found a small bug that you can fix with for the next update. At the farm where the gas station used to be, you can still refuel, even though there is no more gas station there. Also, there is no more point to sleep. You already know that with the pigs and sheep.

The pigs and sheep were removed from the map, you will have to place them by yourself. But after the update, since now it is not possible to buy more animal stables.
The update will be sent to giants during this weekend, with the errors found corrected, and with the great objective of eliminating the flashes of the map on PS4

Yes, on the main farm. Where the hall and the tank used to be on the old version of the map
Einer der so gehassten Konsolen Spieler

Xbox Series X Gamer
Und jetzt auch auf PC unterwegs
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

matze2208 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:13 pm
ShabaFS wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:38 pm

Yes, on the main farm. Where the hall and the tank used to be on the old version of the map
I forgot to move it. It is already resolved, thank you
JamP

Post by JamP »

Will a new save be required after the update you will send?
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

JamP wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:33 pm Will a new save be required after the update you will send?
I couldn't tell you, I hope not.
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

I just want to say, playing one of Shaba's other maps, I'm so impressed with the accommodations the mapmaker made and how interesting the startup of the farm has become for me. I'm very excited to play La Coronela 2.0 when it gets a seasons update.
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

The update for La Coronella 2.0 is ready with important changes and news. It will be sent to Giants for testing today or tomorrow. Here you have the changes that we will have on the map with this update.

Changelog 1.0.1.0:

-The map becomes compatible with Seasons Mod, although you will not be able to use the factories, since now I have to configure all the operation of them again,
since the Seasons Mod completely changes the operation of animals.
-The factories are on the map, but they will not work as they should, so I ask you please a little patience while I get them to work correctly.
-Now you will have to choose between Seasons Mod or Straw Harvest, it has been impossible for me to make the map compatible with these 2 mods at the same time without changing anything of the
new products or factories.
-Added Seasons mask.
-The weight of the factory pallets has been reduced in order to be able to handle them better with tractors with a loader.
-Remember: The factories, even if they are inside the map, will not work correctly if you play with Seasons Mod, for now, to use the factories you must play without Seasons Mod Activated.
-The use of Geo La Coronella 2.0 is recommended, which adds the new crops included in this map.
-Textures of various buildings were modified.
-Some Winter contracts were included.
-Snow layer added to some buildings.
-Try to have the automatic vehicle start option activated when using the Straw and Hay warehouses. Remember that immediately after starting the
unloading in the area you must enter the warehouse to start the animation and the collection of the product from the floor.
-Removed the possibility of buying unusable land on the map.
-Fixed bug where you couldn't buy placeable animal stables. Now you can place up to 3 or 4 animal stables. It is not possible to increase
this amount due to the factory system.
-Some decoration objects have been added around the map, especially to the north and east of the map.
-Adjusted various map objects such as rocks, buildings and miscellaneous objects in order to improve the placement of placeable objects within the areas
enabled to do so.
-The chimney smoke animation has been eliminated for being suspected of being the cause of the flashes on PS4, if it is the case that these flashes continue to appear,
these fumes will be repositioned in future map updates.
-The start vehicles were modified.
-Even if you don't use Seasons Mod, surely this update requires a new save.
Jaydon8817

Post by Jaydon8817 »

I would have to say a huge thank you.... to bring a map like this onto console is a huge task, it gives console users a feel for a global company type mod, now I know global company is much more etc, but to have that type of feeling on console is great and hugely appreciated... Awesome job on La Coronella 2.0 Shaba

Much love Jaydon (Xbox)
Xbox 1

Thankyou to GIANTS and all Modders for making FS great :)

Smile Folks
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Hi, I have a load of corn chaff in a Kroger HKD 302 and I can't unload it in the bunker at the main farm. Any ideas?
PS4
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

CaptGoodvibes wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:47 pm Hi, I have a load of corn chaff in a Kroger HKD 302 and I can't unload it in the bunker at the main farm. Any ideas?
That bunker is for making compost, look at the sign right in front of the bunker. The silage bunker was removed in this version.
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

There is so much to figure out on this map.

Okay, I'll try to place a bunker for chaff. Thanks
PS4
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

After the update, the flashes in the vehicle's interior camera finally disappeared.

In the next few days the map will be updated again with some corrections and adjustments.
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Why does Sunflower Oil sell so slowly? I can't even sell two pallets worth without multiple jugs remaining on the pallets.

After the initial sale, if I leave the pallet in the loading area at the Supermarket, nothing sells. If I leave the trailer, nothing sells. If I drive the trailer back and forth, a liter or two sell over and over.
PS4
ShabaFS

Post by ShabaFS »

CaptGoodvibes wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:20 pm Why does Sunflower Oil sell so slowly? I can't even sell two pallets worth without multiple jugs remaining on the pallets.

After the initial sale, if I leave the pallet in the loading area at the Supermarket, nothing sells. If I leave the trailer, nothing sells. If I drive the trailer back and forth, a liter or two sell over and over.
It's a tricky trigger. I will try to fix it.
Harada

Post by Harada »

CaptGoodvibes wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:20 pm Why does Sunflower Oil sell so slowly? I can't even sell two pallets worth without multiple jugs remaining on the pallets.

Have the same problem, unable to sell sunflower oil at the Supermarket. No problem selling it at the Distribution Center.
XBox Series S