Eiersholt

NorwayFarming

Eiersholt

Post by NorwayFarming »

Was driving around trying to sell my Wool last night on Eiersholt. None if the places took them, was using Big Tex trailer and unloaded on all sell points but nothing gets sold?
Im using seasons but not sure what to do now...
Playing on PC
G29 steering wheel and pedals
Logitech Side Panel
2x Thrustmaster TM 16000 for logging
CaptGoodvibes

Re: Eiersholt

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Open your "prices" tab. Navigate to wool column. Highlight a row with a price in that column. "Tag." Drive to green column of light on the map. Wool will sell automatically...
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
NorwayFarming

Post by NorwayFarming »

Have been at all the sale points for wool on the map. Tried driving over them and tried unloading them. Still noting sold. Got around 20 pallets to sell now as the price seems good but no luck
Playing on PC
Logitech Side Panel
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Head over to OverChordGaming @ yt
He have a nice series going on Eiersholt, and you can probably get an fast answer if you leave a comment there.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
NorwayFarming

Post by NorwayFarming »

Noraf wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:11 pm Head over to OverChordGaming @ yt
He have a nice series going on Eiersholt, and you can probably get an fast answer if you leave a comment there.
Thank so much, will give that a try:)
Playing on PC
Logitech Side Panel
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Do you have some kind of autoload trailer? If you're in 'transport' mode, the wool doesn't exist for the sell point. You need to 'unload' back onto the trailer and it will work.
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
NorwayFarming

Post by NorwayFarming »

Tried that as well, even drive to a sell point with a pallet of wool on the front loader. Dident work that either, in thinking its my sheep pen thats the problem. Its wierd, when i stand next to the pallet of wool it clearly says 1000 liter of wool so🤔🤔
Playing on PC
Logitech Side Panel
Datalund

Post by Datalund »

You can sell wool at the Gardencenter, at the BayWa bale sell point, at the Spuermarket and at the Toom DYI store :)

Datalund
Eiersholt support discord: https://discord.gg/qbdhxEp
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Are you taking it to the right point at the sell point? I believe wool does not go to the grate like crops. There are some spots at the different sell points where there will be a trigger marker on the side of a loading dock or behind a building. If you have developer command turned on you can hit F5 to determine where the unload triggers are located. I'm not doing wool on Eiersholt but I will get on tonight after work to check it out.

Worst case scenario you could just throw down a sell anything mod and sell it there.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Procobator

Post by Procobator »

What time of day are you trying to sell it at? Maybe the sell point is closed?
NorwayFarming

Post by NorwayFarming »

First of all amazing map Datalund, my all time fav😀👍🏻 So beautiful place to farm, i have tried all those places you said. Multiple times to, the places have been open for sale and tried with my tractor ans just places them all the places i’ve seen markers. But i will try developer command as you said FarmerCat. I think it must be my sheep pen mod thats making some wired stuff
Playing on PC
Logitech Side Panel
gozmozdony

Post by gozmozdony »

I couldn’t play FS19 for 8 months. I started again, playing in the Eiersholt map. I saw there is an update, I updated to version 1.0.1.0 (I previously downloaded it from the yesmonds page). My question is:
"Is there an Autodrive for this folder?"
- Does the map only work properly if I apply a new backup and load the map in it?
-If I download Eiserholt version 1.0.0.0 from the giants mod repository I can use it so that it doesn't mix with the previous version because two files with the same name can't be in the same folder. For example: FS19_Eiserholt 2.zip.?
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

The modhub version should be the latest one, but if you play on a previous save, you should start a new savegame if you run that version, as there have been some changes over the earlier versions, but at the moment I can't remember how mutch was changed, if any, from the 1.0.1.0 to the modhub v1.
Yes, AD courses are awailible, latest can be found over at Datalunds discord
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
gozmozdony

Post by gozmozdony »

I've played with this version before:https://www.yesmods.com/fs19-mods/maps/ ... mment-2159
Yes, AD courses are awailible, latest can be found over at Datalunds discord----Where can I access this download? I've never used your discord ...