F19 GlobalCompany Honey Mod Questions/Bug(s)

Turk_WLF

F19 GlobalCompany Honey Mod Questions/Bug(s)

Post by Turk_WLF »

I’m not sure if this a bug with the mod or that I’m just missing something. I can’t seem to find a way to remove the filled honeycombs from the Beehive. Also I couldn’t get the light switches to work in the production buildings.

I have all of the following GlobalCompany mods…

GlobalCompany Mod, - GlobalCompany – Productions, - GlobalCompany - Productions - Honey

Thanks..
FSarndrone

Re: F19 GlobalCompany Honey Mod Questions/Bug(s)

Post by FSarndrone »

You have to walk up to it make sure you have enough space in front of it the press r wich opens the menu and press the output which in this case is full honey comes and at the bottom right there is a spawn button make sure press the maximum button first so you can spawn the maximum number of combs that can fit in front of it . :smileynew:
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
ljprevo

Post by ljprevo »

How do you get the honeycombs and the bees in the honey room?
Turk_WLF

Post by Turk_WLF »

ljprevo wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:01 am How do you get the honeycombs and the bees in the honey room?
When you are standing in front of the bee house you need to press the X Key (I think that the right key), it should open the Lid of the Bee House. Next grab an empty Honeycomb (with your hand/Mouse) and place it over the bee house. The honeycomb should disappear from your hand and reappear in the bee house.

The Bees are done the same way but the box of bees will disappear, seconds later you will see the bees flying in & out of the bee house.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I was looking through the forums for this, and was fixing to ask this... I found this thread and figured it would be the perfect place to ask my question as well.

Okay, so... the bee hives are up and running. They have the max number of honey combs and bees. Honey Production is in full swing with no problems at all. BUT, here is my problem. The "Tree Fruits" that come as the extension to the Honey Production. The Apple, Cherry, Plum and Pear Trees. I got them placed... fairly close to my bee hives. Got them watered and manured. 4 Ingame Days have passed since I've placed them. The water and manure are still reading the max amount, what I previously filled them to. They aren't producing any fruits what so ever. I opened up the menu of them on the 2nd day. It stated that they were "Inactive > Auto Activate On". So, I clicked activate anyway. Now they read "Active > Auto Activate On". 2 to 3 days later, they still hadn't produced any fruits and once again peeked into the menu of them and as previously it read "Inactive > Auto Activate On". Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong with these trees, or if it may be a bug? Unless, of course... they aren't compatible with the seasons mod?
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
OJFagerli

Post by OJFagerli »

So this one is not compatible with Seasons. I am not surprised if that is true....
Jobu137

Post by Jobu137 »

Hi All,

I cant get the honeycombs into the beehive (honey room). I pick them up, hold them over, in, around the beehive but the honeyroom never takes them. If I drop one over the honeyroom it just falls to the bottom.

I am running seasons, and I have all the relevant global company mods installed.

If it makes a difference, I notice that the little box of object information that is supposed to pop up in the middle of your screen when you look at something doesn't pop up for me. It does sometimes for less than a second, but very rarely and I can't recreate it. This is after making sure I have the object information box checked in the global company menu.

Any help would be much appreciated, honey farming looks fun.
Grenskomando

Post by Grenskomando »

When I want to place honey room it says that there are too many of this type please sell some first and I haven't placed any this is with only the global company mods on and I do have the necessary mods
Binchickentv

Post by Binchickentv »

Grenskomando wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:37 pm When I want to place honey room it says that there are too many of this type please sell some first and I haven't placed any this is with only the global company mods on and I do have the necessary mods.

I’m having the same problem when I go to place it I can’t the then I press esc and it crashes my game I deselect all other mods but the ones I need still don’t work

Edit don_apple: fixed quoting.
loonitun

Post by loonitun »

The trees are compatible with seasons, how ever they Now only produce in summer and autumm

They Will make the most in autumm