Faster way to Farm

T6_illusion

Faster way to Farm

Post by T6_illusion »

Someone should create a way we could teleport our vehicles to our farm to make it faster
YWFMS2351

Re: Faster way to Farm

Post by YWFMS2351 »

T6_illusion wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:32 am Someone should create a way we could teleport our vehicles to our farm to make it faster
Store Deliveries (changes to spawn point for the shop to wherever you want and charges you a 10% delivery fee)

Tardis Teleport (teleports whatever you want, wherever you want)
PC
Achtung Baby

Post by Achtung Baby »

Yep, Store deliveries mod is awesome... I use it all the time now. And what's more, you can change the delivery location at any time.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Does it use scripts? If not, would someone please port it for console?
YWFMS2351

Post by YWFMS2351 »

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:47 pm Does it use scripts? If not, would someone please port it for console?
Both mods are pc only. They use external scripts so there's no way to get them on console.
PC
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Many(all?) OxygenDavid maps and 2 of 3 Black Sheep Modding maps do this. Not sure about other modders...
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
JamP

Post by JamP »

RitchiF maps on the console also have this teleport too.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
YWFMS2351

Post by YWFMS2351 »

Some maps have it where if you buy the equipment and reset it, it resets to your farm. This is more of a programming feature within the map, not so much a teleport mod. Stone Valley x2 does this as well
PC
JamP

Post by JamP »

YWFMS2351 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:19 pm Some maps have it where if you buy the equipment and reset it, it resets to your farm. This is more of a programming feature within the map, not so much a teleport mod. Stone Valley x2 does this as well
I understand. It's just that you said it was an external script and wouldn't be on the console. I figured if it's on the console maps it could be a script included already in the game.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
YWFMS2351

Post by YWFMS2351 »

JamP wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:52 am
YWFMS2351 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:19 pm Some maps have it where if you buy the equipment and reset it, it resets to your farm. This is more of a programming feature within the map, not so much a teleport mod. Stone Valley x2 does this as well
I understand. It's just that you said it was an external script and wouldn't be on the console. I figured if it's on the console maps it could be a script included already in the game.
No I said the two mods I listed use external scripts and are only available on pc
PC
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

YWFMS2351 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:26 am
No I said the two mods I listed use external scripts and are only available on pc

It took me forever to understand the difference. So many people patiently explained it to me. I wish I could play on a pc or Mac, but my husband thinks all mod sites are evil and won't let me get one.
YWFMS2351

Post by YWFMS2351 »

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:40 am
YWFMS2351 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:26 am

It took me forever to understand the difference. So many people patiently explained it to me. I wish I could play on a pc or Mac, but my husband thinks all mod sites are evil and won't let me get one.
So just use the in game modbub platform for mods....store deliveries is on it
PC
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Anyone ever use the fast farming hack?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

Drive it or Rent the truck and drive the machinery to your farm. I personally dont need any unrealistic options for simulator game. Timelapse culture is ruining the game slowly already... soon Giants will obey only the big streaming pop culture and they wont spend any effort developing game towards better simulator experience.
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

There are maps like the new Newpark Farm where the shop is just along the road so you don't need store delivery, there are loads of ways to speed up the game if you want to play that way, depending on the map size I adjust how I speed up or slow down, small maps like this one is slow speed for me.