Favorite map to play without Seasons mod?

CaptGoodvibes

Favorite map to play without Seasons mod?

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

I started playing La Coronella 2.0 and I'm really enjoying the freedom to do any darn thing I dang well please :lol: :lol: *thumbsup*

The extra factory features are nice though all I'm doing right now is flipping chickpea fields lol...

What is your favorite map to play without the Seasons mod and why? *thumbsup*
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
JamP

Re: Favorite map to play without Seasons mod?

Post by JamP »

La Coronella is at the top of the list because of the factories.

Meadow Grove had been another map I played without the seasons because it has no support. Still waiting for update 1.1 for consoles with seasons.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

I'd have to agree with jamP. I love meadowgrove, but when I wanted to use seasons, it didn't support it. In my farm blog, I played on it for a long time, up until I had a clean out of mods and installed seasons, then realising that it didn't support it. The modder of the map (Nathan6930) has done an excellent job and thank you for this great map.

Another map I play without seasons is Greenwich valley. I know you might be thinking "why is he doing that" or "why don't you play with seasons on any map". Well, on maps like Greenwich valley and Welker farms, the lighting is a tad bit better than playing with seasons. I also experience a slight frame rate drop, which is a bit annoying.

Otherwise, Greenwich valley or meadowgrove would have to be my top picks.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
JamP

Post by JamP »

It's weird, Meadow Grove goes against everything I like in map style. I'm not a fan of tight European maps, just like I don't like big American maps. I prefer the middle ground, medium-sized maps but with freedom for large machines. And trains! I love maps with functional trains.

But Meadow Grove is very organized and everything in it is where it should be. I can't explain it.

Waiting a lot for the update.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I'm enjoying La Coronella 1.0 love all the extra crop types and the factories. Took a bit of time to work out some things with this map that weren't mentioned in the description, but all good now. Using it on a Server and other players are happy with it.

I would say as well that for me in the last couple of weeks starting up about ten different maps, they all seem to play better without Seasons. As much as I really want to give Seasons another good solid playthrough on a map, I'm noticing it having more and more issues and conflicts with many newer mods. The lack of any updates to Seasons in the last 6 months either the release version or the test version does not fill me with confidence that these problems are getting fixed anytime soon either.

I might throw Seasons on a map on my PS4 and try it out on there, where obviously it'll have less chance of getting confused or having issues because there won't be any other script mods installed there, and the game will be much more closely to vanilla then in my PC setup.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

FS17 :lol:
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Mine is la Coronella as well because of the factories. La Coronella 2.0 is getting seasons support with the factories soon. (i hope, lol)
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Harada

Post by Harada »

La Coronella 2.0
XBox Series S
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

RDR2
Playing on PC and PS4
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Wyther Farms!!
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

Without? seasons?

I don't understand the question.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

ThatCanadianGuy wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:47 am Without? seasons?

I don't understand the question.
It's right there in the first post, eh?
PS4
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

I only played one farm (Württemberger Land) before discovering Seasons, and I haven't played without it since.
Stryder87

Post by Stryder87 »

I don't use Seasons at all, and I find myself always going back to Pacific Northwest, Minibrunn and Ravenholm.. err... Ravenport (sorry, we don't go to Ravenholm anymore... :mrgreen: ).
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Stryder87 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:24 pm I don't use Seasons at all, and I find myself always going back to Pacific Northwest, Minibrunn and Ravenholm.. err... Ravenport (sorry, we don't go to Ravenholm anymore... :mrgreen: ).
*thumbsup*

I get the distinct impression Ravenport is modeled after Davenport in Santa Cruz County, California, USA.

Cheers!
PS4