La Coronella 2.0 w/Seasons

CaptGoodvibes

La Coronella 2.0 w/Seasons

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Okay, I'm going in, who's with me?!

Couple things...

I haven't used a factory yet so won't miss them... yet...

I'm going to enable Seasons and the La Coronella 2.0 Geo on an existing save. Never done this so not sure what to expect...

I hope I love this map as much in the starkness of early Spring as I do with the lushness of the absence of Seasons.

And.... go!
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
YWFMS2351

Re: La Coronella 2.0 w/Seasons

Post by YWFMS2351 »

Only thing with seasons is when you enable it on an existing save it will reset all your growth status. There is a prompt when you first start up saying that you can keep the growth you have but its not recommended bc it can cause issues.

Other than that, let me know how the map is, kinda curious.
PC
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Its nice. If you do buy a factory in seasons, it will slowly generate product. I think it was 1l per hour when i did it to see what happened.

Shaba is still working on getting them to work with seasons. After this last update, i think he is real close.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Playing this map without Seasons for several weeks made it easy to learn the map and challenges I might have accessing certain fields with larger equipment. Now with Seasons, I know exactly which fields I wish to own to start the map.

--PSA--
Sell your silage before adding the Seasons mod. You have been warned.
PS4
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

I think I can double-crop canola and soybeans with the La Coronella Geo. I'm going to try and harvest/sew on days 5-8 of Spring and Autumn (9-day seasons) for these two crops and see how it goes.
PS4
El_Nino_NL

Post by El_Nino_NL »

Have been playing it without seasons. Had the feeling Shabe rushed the changes a bit. A lot of open spaces where in the previous version was a building (i.e. farm house).
Haven't checked the map after the update, but saw in the changelog he added a farm house.

Might give it a try later on with seasons added and trying to work my way up to the factories when he figured it out.