Sussex Farms - Transport Contracts

JusGSi

Sussex Farms - Transport Contracts

Post by JusGSi »

Hi All

I have just joined the forum and am fairly new to FS19 having downloaded it when it was free in the PS Plus offer.

So I've been playing a few months and am fairly confident in the game, mods, maps and all that lovely stuff.

However, I've just downloaded Sussex Farms and I'm having a little difficulty with the transport contracts. I apologise now if this has already been answered elsewhere. I did do a quick search but couldn't find the answer to my issue. I also hope this is in the right section, Please feel free to move if it's not.

I accepted a transport contract to take gold from the Gold Mine to the Transport Company.

I cannot find the transport company anywhere on the map. There is no flashing icon to show where this is either.

Similar there is also a transport contract to take water from Pure Water to Spa, but I can't find Spa on the map either.

Am I missing something.

Thanks in advance for any support or help.
Jus
Check out my YouTube Channel - Cleft Lip Gamer - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjiZK9 ... abJliHggaw
Kamoore65536

Re: Sussex Farms - Transport Contracts

Post by Kamoore65536 »

Welcome to the farm. The transport contract from the gold mine to the is a fairly easy job. The transport company is at the pier in the southwest corner of the map at the building in the northwest corner of the marina area. As you go into the marina you turn left and go to the storage building straight north. It says transport company on it. As far as the spa goes I do not remember it at all.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
JusGSi

Post by JusGSi »

Thanks Kamoore. I've just seen a MrSealyp video too that says pick up points are always a yellow dot and drop off points are always a red dot. Must have missed the red dot on the map when I was looking.

Thanks
Jus
Check out my YouTube Channel - Cleft Lip Gamer - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjiZK9 ... abJliHggaw
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

It was a while ago when I watched it but didn't Mr Sealyp also have an issue with one of the contracts causing his game to crash.
JusGSi

Post by JusGSi »

I'll keep an eye out for that, thats norfolk farmer
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:53 pm It was a while ago when I watched it but didn't Mr Sealyp also have an issue with one of the contracts causing his game to crash.
Yes! Don't do any mushroom contracts!
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Shrooms must make you hallucinate therefore crashing the game
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Ah Okau

Post by Ah Okau »

Spa is just next to the fuel station I think on the map it just say "shop"