Courseplay help

bossmanslim

Courseplay help

Post by bossmanslim »

I have setup a track that runs from the field to the silo where it unloads. I have verified that this works. The tractor will not come to the combine, it just sites there with "no combine in reach" flashing on briefly about every second. I have deactivated avoid fruit and selected the combine in both the combined field and individual field menus without moving the combine and nothing happens. I have moved the course from beside the field to in the infield. When I select request driver nothing, I have tried this at almost empty, 80% full, 100%, nothing.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Dixie Farmer

Re: Courseplay help

Post by Dixie Farmer »

I’m guessing you are driving the combine?

Try it with the combine being controlled with CP and it will work.

Not sure if it has been fixed in the latest version of CP
mike33s

Re: Courseplay help

Post by mike33s »

FS17 - I did everything with courseplay and it was "wonderful".
FS19 - I've struggled with courseplay on some of the basic functions like unloading combines. I've tried courseplay with both being run by courseplay and still have issues. For me I use a combination of Autodrive, Courseplay and helpers. Courseplay / helpers to run my harvesters and Autodrive to unload them. It has worked extremely well for me on Welkers, Pacific Northwest, Midwest Horizon and Stone Valley. It takes a bit of fiddling but it works to the tune of letting them work for 2-3 hrs without having to really pay attention to them. I ran a Welker's play through for 11 seasons and at the end I had almost every field on the map, with 3-4 combines running, 3-4 tractors tending them, etc. Overall on that game save I had ~6000 acres harvested with combines.