Straw Harvest Compatibility (I play Xbox and PS4)

RogsR35UK

Straw Harvest Compatibility (I play Xbox and PS4)

Post by RogsR35UK »

Is there a list anywhere of which maps are Straw Harvest compatible?

I was playing Oberkrebach on PS4 but dislike all the lamp standards in the middle of the parking area. Due to lack of space I needed a smallish map to try out. I loaded one and found that it was not Straw Harvest compatible which was frustrating as I liked the map as a replacement.
Sinclaircool

Re: Straw Harvest Compatibility (I play Xbox and PS4)

Post by Sinclaircool »

RogsR35UK wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:18 am Is there a list anywhere of which maps are Straw Harvest compatible?

I was playing Oberkrebach on PS4 but dislike all the lamp standards in the middle of the parking area. Due to lack of space I needed a smallish map to try out. I loaded one and found that it was not Straw Harvest compatible which was frustrating as I liked the map as a replacement.
RDC FS19 IS NOT COMPATIBLE LA CORONELLA 2.0 IS PARTLY COMPATIBLE BUT YOU NEED TO CHOOSE BETWEEN SEASONS OR ADDON STRAW HARVEST ALL OTHER MAPS SHOULD BE COMPATIBLE IF YOU NEED ANYMORE HELP JUST SHOOT ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE
Don't leak mods
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

It should say in mod description, but I also did not realize a map to be made ready for straw harvest add on.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Most of map can't run seasons, straw harvest and Maize Plus at the same time and that's really sad.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Miketeg wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:39 pm Most of map can't run seasons, straw harvest and Maize Plus at the same time and that's really sad.
if the modder has amended the file correctly then you run all 3 mods
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

RogsR35UK wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:18 am Is there a list anywhere of which maps are Straw Harvest compatible?

Some maps you can play with both seasons and straw harvest, you need to look at description when looking for a map
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

I don’t run Seasons. Farming legend Console doesn’t work as I couldn’t tip the pellets in the Pallet Hall. Same with Ningham Farm. I am currently working with the maps I have available (a fair number between Xbox and PS4). Giants Island is fine. I tend to use a “Belt” to load the hopper as it is simpler than controlling the crane.
Alcarin75

Post by Alcarin75 »

I hope you can help me.

They know if The Old Farm Countryside and No Mans Lads maps are compatible with the SEASONS and Straw Harvest mods, if used together.
I like to learn from everyone.
PS4 Player
Griffin Indiana Best Map
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

I am currently playing seasons on no mans land, using straw harvest mods. I have built a detailed map and spent a lot of time on it without having any problems.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.