frustrated-global company mods, no seasons, PC crop issue

Cheallaigh

frustrated-global company mods, no seasons, PC crop issue

Post by Cheallaigh »

so, on pc, grabbed the maizeplus etc mods, and the animals ones etc... hunted down several maps that have the alternate crops like alfalfa, clover etc enabled... went through every forager, forager headers, harvester, harvester headers, trailers, and forage trailers etc in the mod hub and couldn't seem to find anything that can plant/harvest/carry the crops.

am i missing something? they are enabled on several maps i have tried and already growing, none of the equipment i bought would do anything, the icons were showing white/unusable. this thee something in the ini i need to change to allow my equipment to work?
Goose66

Re: frustrated-global company mods, no seasons, PC crop issue

Post by Goose66 »

Clover and Alfalfa are mown.

I'd seriously use a map that has been made maizeplus ready. There aren't many at the moment but a fair few are coming including oxy's Chellington Valley.
Try either Stone Valley or Charwell farming agency maps. These have all the crops, animals and machines built in and able to do maizeplus properly.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Cheallaigh

Post by Cheallaigh »

i'm on the charwell... nothing works, so really confused.
Rico1978

Post by Rico1978 »

try watching this series its from charwell on how to do the new crops https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymsOqvZ ... KlJ77GJBM1
Cheallaigh

Post by Cheallaigh »

Rico1978 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:34 am try watching this series its from charwell on how to do the new crops https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymsOqvZ ... KlJ77GJBM1
was it supposed to be one about tmr and not how to harvest and on sandy bay with seasons?
Rico1978

Post by Rico1978 »

no the charwell series , i noticed it has also sandy bay, but on his channel he has more videos from charwell, he hravests all new crops and bales or collects them , i thought its all in this playlist sry
rcguy12

Post by rcguy12 »

Cheallaigh wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:58 am icons were showing white/unusable.
That doesn't mean unusable, it means it works, but doesn't have a global company icon for it. If you're not using the global icon pack, all icons are like that.
Cheallaigh

Post by Cheallaigh »

i am using the global icon pack. i have to be missing equipment, i just can't figure out where to get them. i decided to try and use a different map, the stone valley x2... same issue. there's ready to harvest carrots right at the starting farm and i have no way to top and harvest it. i bought mowers, toppers etc, nothing worked. the alternate modded potato harvesters aren't in the mod hub.
raran

Post by raran »

Cheallaigh wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:46 am i am using the global icon pack. i have to be missing equipment, i just can't figure out where to get them. i decided to try and use a different map, the stone valley x2... same issue. there's ready to harvest carrots right at the starting farm and i have no way to top and harvest it. i bought mowers, toppers etc, nothing worked. the alternate modded potato harvesters aren't in the mod hub.
On Stone Valley the toppers and harvesters for onions and carrots are under the potato technology section.

My personal favourit is the Fortschritt KS-6B for potato, carrot and onion. https://fs19.net/farming-simulator-2019 ... s-6b-v1-2/
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Cheallaigh wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:46 am i am using the global icon pack. i have to be missing equipment, i just can't figure out where to get them. i decided to try and use a different map, the stone valley x2... same issue. there's ready to harvest carrots right at the starting farm and i have no way to top and harvest it. i bought mowers, toppers etc, nothing worked. the alternate modded potato harvesters aren't in the mod hub.
Is your global company up to date ? Maizeplus upto date ?
All the maps with farming agency have everything provided to cut, sow, plant, harvest etc. No extra mods for those are needed unless you want to use a favourite mod.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Cheallaigh

Post by Cheallaigh »

thank you, i finally found them, i can stop pulling out my hair instead of carrots and making bales of alfalfa. so far, i love the complexity of the mod, what i had read of it... but nothing i read, or watched gave a heads up about the equipment required and where to find them. i still don't know why the alternate crops appear white instead of coloured, as i've downloaded all the global company stuff just within the last 3 days, and i assume they're up to date as there's no icon for an update with them. before i asked on here, i did search and watched videos, everything assumes you already know what to use and where to find each piece... when nothing says... hey you can find soandso here, this equipment comes with the map.
ctb123

Post by ctb123 »

The last offical update for the Global Company Icons was in 2019, so it does not have new icons for many of the new crops/crop states that Maize Plus & Maize Plus Horse Extension have introduced.