Seasons difficulty

theSeb

Re: Seasons difficulty

Post by theSeb »

Sounds like a great geo *thumbsup*
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

abslayer wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:46 pm I play on 3 day seasons and fine using GEO South Sasketchewan v1 FS19 on a PC
I find it to be very interesting and somewhat surprising sometimes AS it can be with real farming.
Some harvests are very normal and then all a once you will find you are in snow trying to get crops off.
With this GEO it is all about management of seeding.
Give it a try I use no other GEO as it is much more realistic and fun
3 day seasons can get wonky with weather and ground temps.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

The problem with 3 day seasons is not ground temperatures as far as I've heard, but more with regards to not being able to harvest in autumn or when making hay since you can several days with rain in a row. I've made is such that crops dry faster on 3 day seasons than on longer seasons, but that has not been enough. So there will be an update that addresses this problem and makes 3 day seasons more playable.
abslayer

Post by abslayer »

Always played 3 day and not once did I have a problem that could not be overcome , interesting problems to be sure.
But so is real farming a hit or a miss JUST like game
nathan96

Re: Seasons problems on console

Post by nathan96 »

theSeb wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:00 pm
nathan96 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:43 am
FarmingBucket wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:29 am

I'm having the same issues on my Xbox. Ground temp won't change. As well, the day counter in the top right of the screen won't progress. Also the weather icons in the Seasons menu eventually stop showing anything past 2 days. Tried on a few maps. I'm guessing it's a mod conflict. Is there a list of mods incompatible with seasons? All I know is the Straw Harvest. Thanks :)

:?: :?: Has anybody ever got a solution to this? Happening me currently on every map with just seasons 😔
Hey Nathan, what other mods are you using? Have you tried just the map without another mod? Are you mucking about with season length?
Thanks for reply, I deleted all mods and started over again, haven't messed about with season length and haven't downloaded many mods so far so good 🤞