PlayStation 4 Lag

Silviu.

PlayStation 4 Lag

Post by Silviu. »

It still lags a lot during multiple jobs ( when hire helpers ). For example I cant harvest a field with 2 combines and cultivate another because the frame rate is so so bad.
When i use 2 BOURGAULT seeders with helpers my fps is very very low i think i have max. 20 fps

does anyone have a solution for this ?

Im playing on No Mans Land ... without mods
Used Slots 600...
Guil

Re: PlayStation 4 Lag

Post by Guil »

Multiple helpers affect performance, more so on the same field. It is what it is unfortunately.
NitroJ-300

Post by NitroJ-300 »

I play on Ps4 pro and have not had this problem you speak of the only time i get lag is when im playing multi player with my truckdriving friend and he is hosting (he uses a wifi hot spot while on the road to game).and i have had 4 potato harvester going at once with helper no issuses. mite want to check your internet speed or reset your internet.
farmerdonnie

Post by farmerdonnie »

Silviu. wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:28 pm It still lags a lot during multiple jobs ( when hire helpers ). For example I cant harvest a field with 2 combines and cultivate another because the frame rate is so so bad.
When i use 2 BOURGAULT seeders with helpers my fps is very very low i think i have max. 20 fps

does anyone have a solution for this ?

Im playing on No Mans Land ... without mods
Used Slots 600...
my advice dont ever hire more than 3 workers and space them out
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

I have had 4 harvesting on the same field one cultivating and I cultivated another. Lags really bad if I hired another.
Think it comes down to map and how much equipment you own.
PS4
PS5
eric21

Post by eric21 »

And also how u maintain your ps4 too
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

eric21 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:22 pm And also how u maintain your ps4 too
I've had cover off mine twice this year to clean and blow off with a can of air. I believe in the ps4 manual it says to clean the unit (wipe outside I presume) at least once a year to clear air flow ports and someone recommended to me the same to take cover and the little shield off and blow it all out with compressed air for pc's.
Mine stays pretty clean outside as my ps4 is set up on display and gets wiped down every couple weeks (actually just put it on a verticle mount pad so it's even more out in the open now).
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs