Map Baltic Sea with all Maize Plus Mods

templer013

Map Baltic Sea with all Maize Plus Mods

Post by templer013 »

Hey folks,

has anyone experience with the Baltic Sea map on PC with Seasons and the full Maize Plus Mods (Maize Plus, Forage Extension, CCM Extension)?

I seem to get issues left and right. The latest i found is that the CCM mills (the mobile Stade mill as well as the stationary GC mill) wont properly unload, they will just unload a small amount, like 1000 liters, and then stop until i empty the trailer...

Does anyone know a nice mod map that actually works with the Maize Plus mod set and Seasons without issues and is not broke in other places (like Stappenbach 2020 and Ellerbach (with has issues with Maize Plus set as well)?

I tried a bunch of maps but i am a bit tired of playing a couple of dozens of hours and then run into a game breaking issue and have to start over on the next map.

Playing on PC btw.

TY and BR
templer013
Guil

Re: Map Baltic Sea with all Maize Plus Mods

Post by Guil »

I don't think any map will work with seasons and maize plus without additional filltypes
templer013

Post by templer013 »

Guil wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:12 pm I don't think any map will work with seasons and maize plus without additional filltypes
well, some mod maps are explicitly stating that they are compatible with maize plus. And i would love to play Stappenbach or Ellerbach, but they are both broke...
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

What about Holzer Map or the new Hot Online Farm 2021? Didn’t play very long on them yet, but until now everything works well.

https://ls-modcompany.com/filebase/file/824-hof-2021/

https://ls-modcompany.com/filebase/file/405-holzer-map/
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Stone valley, charwell and Hollandschevelde all have special maizeplus versions and all work perfectly. The Northern Coast will have one made as well I heard.

Some maps have had increased height and fill types maxed out which can be used with maizeplus and ccm but crops such as alfalfa and clover etc may not be on the map.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Guil

Post by Guil »

templer013 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:50 pm
Guil wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:12 pm I don't think any map will work with seasons and maize plus without additional filltypes
well, some mod maps are explicitly stating that they are compatible with maize plus. And i would love to play Stappenbach or Ellerbach, but they are both broke...
Does it say maize plus and seasons? That's why I said unless they add additional filltypes, almost every map will work with maizeplus alone.
templer013

Post by templer013 »

Guil wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:57 pm
templer013 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:50 pm
Does it say maize plus and seasons? That's why I said unless they add additional filltypes, almost every map will work with maizeplus alone.
it says seasons and maize plus but i guess not explicitly CCM ext.

I am currently giving the map Gemeinde Rade a try, it doesnt have all the fruits (clover and so on) but CCM works so far.
templer013

Post by templer013 »

Goose66 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:47 pm Stone valley, charwell and Hollandschevelde all have special maizeplus versions and all work perfectly. The Northern Coast will have one made as well I heard.

Some maps have had increased height and fill types maxed out which can be used with maizeplus and ccm but crops such as alfalfa and clover etc may not be on the map.
thanks for the recommendations i will take a look at these!
templer013

Post by templer013 »

TobiHH wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:12 pm What about Holzer Map or the new Hot Online Farm 2021? Didn’t play very long on them yet, but until now everything works well.

https://ls-modcompany.com/filebase/file/824-hof-2021/

https://ls-modcompany.com/filebase/file/405-holzer-map/
thank you and i will take a look at these!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Goose66 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:47 pm The Northern Coast will have one made as well I heard.
The current version has the increased amount of fill types, I'm running maize plus and the forage extension with no issue. I have not tried the ccm mod as the map doesn't have pigs built in.
What it doesn't have is the extra crop types so carrots,clover and alfalfa have to be purchased. Greenbale has said a full version may appear.
templer013

Post by templer013 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:24 pm
Goose66 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:47 pm The Northern Coast will have one made as well I heard.
The current version has the increased amount of fill types, I'm running maize plus and the forage extension with no issue. I have not tried the ccm mod as the map doesn't have pigs built in.
What it doesn't have is the extra crop types so carrots,clover and alfalfa have to be purchased. Greenbale has said a full version may appear.
Hey! thanks for your input. My problem with these maps from Great Britain is my inability to adjust to the traffic going down the wrong side of the road... I just keep crashing into stuff like a moron... :)