Amazing feats of .... machine acrobatics.

spincast1123

Amazing feats of .... machine acrobatics.

Post by spincast1123 »

Ok...I have an idea for "Machine acrobatics" Mod for FS19.... Or should I say I have pulled off some pretty interesting stunts with my machines. In reality, I would be in the hospital at the least or .... . Ok, stunt 1) While pulling my plow with my CI Quadtrac I did a barrel roll by pushing the "Turn plow" with the plow still down... Weeeee.... Full roll and ended up upright and able to continue plowing. 2) laid down a 52000 l grain cart and was able to right it, and the tractor, without spilling 1 l .... So cool to pull off. 3) flip a full pallet of wool off my forks. Toss the pallet across my Large Cow yard, hit no cows, and ended up right side up and able to pick it back up and take the full pallet to sale. 4) did 2 barrel rolls in sucession with my Monster Dozer and ended up on the tracks able to level the silage in the bunker.... I have jumped the river in Felsbrunn with the Road Rage and when I ended up in the river I was able to drive downstream and drive up a cliff without killing the motor... Who Knew?? Oh, I have driven off the cliff and flipped my CLASS Combine end over end and be able to drive on...
Any other fun stunts, planned or unplanned, anyone else has accomplished ?
When it is all going sideways... Sidestep it, or go fishing!
playing on PS4
Dairydeere

Re: Amazing feats of .... machine acrobatics.

Post by Dairydeere »

I've got some amazing feats of machinery I'll share. Best part is I caught most on camera :lol:

1. Bale Hopping
Wasn't actually me in the tractor, but the person in it drove up to a bale storage that automatically loads it into a stack. He put the bales in and the lag drove him forward as the bales magically stacked underneath him. Hence the bale hopping :P

2. Semi Skateboard Grind
This occured in the land of Durango, where I was coming down to the bridge adjacent field 18 to haul. Naturally, multiplayer lag decided to spike, and I found myself teeter tottering on the edge of the rail. Don't tell the guy I borrowed it from, but it fell into the water during recovery lol

3. Donning the Ghost Costume...
This interesting glitch occured with the cotton sheds by GtX (I apologize if that's not the correct credits, so many mods), where I was standing in the spot for the 4th bale to spawn in for the storage. The farmhand placed in the bale, and I was stuck inside of the bale. Essentially, I was a ghost :lol:

I had many more, but I either don't remember or don't have visual evidence. Be interesting to see who all has experienced accidental acrobatics lol
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
spincast1123

Post by spincast1123 »

Sorry I don't have visual proof... due to lack of knowledge on how to catch it... Modern computers confuse me, I'm OLD... at least that is what my wife and son say... On that I have to agree with them... Wish I had my Brickphone... :mrgreen:
When it is all going sideways... Sidestep it, or go fishing!
playing on PS4
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

🤔

😑

👏🏻👍🏻😉
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Giants clearly wasn't expecting cotton bales on that scale :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
RED_Smith

Post by RED_Smith »

I thought that last image was a brick phone.