Salt Spreaders & Silos

levenminis

Salt Spreaders & Silos

Post by levenminis »

So, some mod sites are saying there have been many salt mods released, most of which have malware on them - HAHA - All I've found to date is 5, a salt sell point which completely locks up the system ... two truck mounted salt spreaders ... no use to me, and a couple of refill salt silo's but you can't fill them yourself ... I need a fillable salt silo to store salt produced, seeing as I can't seem to sell it anywhere, and I don't use it. Anyone got any ideas?
TobiHH

Re: Salt Spreaders & Silos

Post by TobiHH »

Why do you produce it, when you don`t use it??
What production mod is it? Most production mods bring an own placeable sell point with it.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

I have to assume you are talking about some other kind of salt (producing it) rather than Seasons salt?
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Edge silos?
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
levenminis

Post by levenminis »

TobiHH wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:21 pm Why do you produce it, when you don`t use it??
What production mod is it? Most production mods bring an own placeable sell point with it.
Ahh, well, the mod also produces lime - which I do use ... Its the AgraZ salt & lime production - it does come with a salt storage silo but I filled that up within a season.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Can you put down a multifruit silo
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
levenminis

Post by levenminis »

theSeb wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:44 pm I have to assume you are talking about some other kind of salt (producing it) rather than Seasons salt?
It produces road salt
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

levenminis wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:06 pm
TobiHH wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:21 pm Why do you produce it, when you don`t use it??
Ahh, well, the mod also produces lime - which I do use ... Its the AgraZ salt & lime production - it does come with a salt storage silo but I filled that up within a season.
Then this selling point will be helpful for you.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=157885
levenminis

Post by levenminis »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:07 pm Can you put down a multifruit silo
Tried that too - tried 8 different multi-fruit silo's but none of them accepted road salt - also sold the full silo as it usually sells the contents automatically, but it didn't it left a rather large pile of road salt on the ground where the silo had been.
Crosscheck

Post by Crosscheck »

Not to be rude, but it sounds like your problem is with the production mod, not the rest of the game. If it produces something you don’t need and can’t sell, is there a point to it?
levenminis

Post by levenminis »

TobiHH wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:09 pm
levenminis wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:06 pm
Then this selling point will be helpful for you.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=157885
Awesome Sauce ! - thanks for that one TobiHH - just finished transferring all my ground dumped salt and made a fortune :) ((Why didn't I think of searching for AgraZ instead of salt silos?))