NEFG Challenger MT600 Series

Hoss1

NEFG Challenger MT600 Series

Post by Hoss1 »

First, let me say that this is an excellent mod and I’ve been “itching” for a 600 Series Challenger since I started playing FS, so I’m a happy camper! However, I bought one and noticed the PTO and hydraulic hoses do not attach to the tractor when attaching tools. Has anyone one else noticed this?
Playing on Xbox since FS15
RogsR35UK

Re: NEFG Challenger MT600 Series

Post by RogsR35UK »

I haven’t noticed (playing on consoles). I agree that it was a Mod I wanted. It is a great Mod and doesn’t use a ridiculous number of slots. I wonder if it it will get expanded to incorporate the 600E series?

If I had one reservation it would be the maximum front weight of 770Kg. Implements requiring 1100Kg are OK but I haven’t tried any of the 1600Kg implements to see the effect on the front of the tractor.
Hoss1

Re: NEFG Challenger MT600 Series

Post by Hoss1 »

After some simple experimentation, I found that none of the SiloKing mixer wagons (modded or in-game) and both (851 and 1051) Kinze grain carts do not attach the PTO shaft or the hydraulic hoses. I sampled a couple other random implements, and they all worked “normally”. I don’t know enough about modding (and I’m a console player :lol: ) so I have no way of finding a common issue, but I can certainly overlook these as this is yet another excellent mod. *thumbsup*
Playing on Xbox since FS15