Gatehead farm cows

landyman

Gatehead farm cows

Post by landyman »

Has anyone found the straw trigger for the cows on the main farm, been driving round trying bales,loose straw and the blower thingy but cant seem to get the trigger :confusednew:
Jlracing18

Re: Gatehead farm cows

Post by Jlracing18 »

Not I. But on another note has anyone had issues feeding with TMR mixer?? Dump in from trailer fine but the unload trigger on the base game and nodded mixing wagon don't seem to work for me.
Nice map just needs a few updates I think.
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-Lf4RFCs8A, wind on to 19.00 to 19.30 Farmer Klein thinks it is near the feed slot, he says the manure trigger is buried under the yard, let us know if you find it, you might have to have the cows before it works some maps are like that.
landyman

Post by landyman »

Thanks for that will have a look later.i already have cows and can give water and feed tmr just can't seem to get it to accept straw *thumbsup*
Macce

Post by Macce »

Yup, had the same issue with straw, was trying loose, bales, blower but just could not find the trigger. Was creeping all around outside & inside the shed without result..
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Just watched the video have you looked at the other cow farm/s to see if the straw trigger works there? looks a good map lots going on, I have all my games full at the moment, looks like I will have to save one of them and put this one in, you can put a Placeable cow pasture / dairy farm somewhere if there is problems with the straw.
landyman

Post by landyman »

Tried the farm just up the road from the main farm and same problem there :frown: Map is really nice and well set out. Hopefully there will be an update soon :smileynew: