Xerion 3000 Saddle Trac

RogsR35UK

Xerion 3000 Saddle Trac

Post by RogsR35UK »

I downloaded the new Mod (playing on console).

I tried the Slurry tank but with no animals I couldn’t fill it (is there a Mod).

I put on the Lizard Seed/Fertilizer/Lime tank which connected to a seeder successfully. Unfortunately I could find no way to fill it even with the cover open. How do you fill it? I tried pallets and the multi silo withOut success.
Plage

Re: Xerion 3000 Saddle Trac

Post by Plage »

Normal filling by just driving on a trigger (close to an object) doesn't works with this mod.

Liquid manure has to be filled via that snorkel thing you attach to the front. Only works wih respective equipment like for example the Garant FRC container. You've to manuver the snorkel of the Xerion above the nozzle of the container. Then you'll get an option to start pumping in the F1 menu.

I filled the tank with lime by using the scoop of an excavator. Which worked but as the thing is quite high it's difficult to lower the scoop enough to get it to unload.
raran

Post by raran »

I sold it after 5 minutes since it bugged my mouse when i tried to make a CP course for it. doesn't seem to be the only bug then.
Plage

Post by Plage »

raran wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:10 am I sold it after 5 minutes since it bugged my mouse when i tried to make a CP course for it. doesn't seem to be the only bug then.
A) It's not a bug. It's a feature!

B) Basically all vehicles with IC have that problem from what I know.
raran

Post by raran »

Plage wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:28 am
raran wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:10 am I sold it after 5 minutes since it bugged my mouse when i tried to make a CP course for it. doesn't seem to be the only bug then.
A) It's not a bug. It's a feature!

B) Basically all vehicles with IC have that problem from what I know.
A) :lol:

B) Ah yeah i forgot about that.
quintto

Post by quintto »

well I have no problesm running courseplay with simple IC, I believe only the old school IC script causes problems with courseplay (like on this mod https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019 )
haven't tried the saddletract yet though, but I have multiple tractors with simple IC in my main save which runs lots of courseplay (only problem that I have is that I can't toggle it showing the ic triggers)
Harrymurdoch2020

Post by Harrymurdoch2020 »

I am having issues to with it am on Ps4 and its not filling bar at bottom
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

I bought a Front Loader (that Kramer as it can stretch up far enough) and used the Lindner Unitrac (small truck) and filled it three times with seeds. I tipped them on the ground and used the front loader with a bucket to fill the tank with the cover open (the Lizard one). I dumped 7200 from the Lindner and had 7238 in the tank after! I had that tank and the 6m Kverneland Seeder (which connects to the tank) so it is now ready to go if I need to go manual.
KCHARRO

Post by KCHARRO »

Hi guys, I had the same problem, there is no way to fill the fertilizer tank, nor the seed tank .... after a few minutes of adjustments, I managed to fill the fertilizer tank:

change on line 95 of zunhammer_pump.xml

<fillUnit unit="$l10n_unit_literShort" fillTypeCategories="slurryTank" capacity="0" >

Original was: capacity = "15000"

so that the AI ​​does not wait for it to fill, it never fills because the pump does not start in any way and does not fill the tank.

change on line 125 of zunhammer.xml

<fillUnit unit="$l10n_unit_literShort" fillTypeCategories="slurryTank" capacity="15000" >

Original was: capacity = "0"

and activated: "Or I added it, I don't remember which one of the two was ..."

<fillTriggerVehicle triggerNode="fillTrigger" fillUnitIndex="1" litersPerSecond="400"/>

Originally it was deactivated so that the tank filled with the pump obligatorily.

Now the tank is filled in the triggers normally and the pump having capacity 0 the AI ​​does not try to fill it (If you use CP and AD)

Regarding the seed tank, it is only filled with pallets, I have already done everything, and even when using easydevtools with F11 it can be filled with seeds, lime and fertilizers (after making changes in the i3d) but in no trigger it works, it just doesn't the triggers are activated.

I will keep trying to see if I resolve and let you know ......

Greetings.