Rest in peace, my Farming Simulator mod wish list

MrSquealypig

Rest in peace, my Farming Simulator mod wish list

Post by MrSquealypig »

There are so many mods for FS19 that make me feel like modders are reading my mind, but today is the day my wish list has officially been killed, and I am in shock:

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

I just can't believe someone else besides me wanted to do poplars with other forage harvesters than the New Holland ones.

Do any of you guys have a mod that you feel like was made just for you?
Mwal

Re: Rest in peace, my Farming Simulator mod wish list

Post by Mwal »

When NEFG released his challengers last Christmas that pretty much completed the game for me
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

Most of the Custom Modding stuff, especially the 4940.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I eagerly await the Early Risers and the 250 series combines.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
RunlikeaDeere

Post by RunlikeaDeere »

CAT D-11T. I bought one for my farm just to plow new fields. Also, I leave it in the garage because I might be adding composite armor to it.
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

RunlikeaDeere wrote: ↑Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:21 pm CAT D-11T. I bought one for my farm just to plow new fields. Also, I leave it in the garage because I might be adding composite armor to it.
Ok Marvin Heemeyer lol
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Well, I wish for tracked combine, forrager and lorry to come to the hub. And it needs to be a bit bigger than the one tracked dumper we got already πŸ˜‰

On PC, we got a lovely Vector 450 combine, but haven't found the other two, and as I said, on the hub would be nice
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
RunlikeaDeere

Post by RunlikeaDeere »

Honkyfarmer wrote: ↑Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:36 pm
RunlikeaDeere wrote: ↑Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:21 pm CAT D-11T. I bought one for my farm just to plow new fields. Also, I leave it in the garage because I might be adding composite armor to it.
Ok Marvin Heemeyer lol
lol if he'd had a D11 theyd have needed a tank or an Apache.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Noraf wrote: ↑Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:11 pm Well, I wish for tracked combine, forrager and lorry to come to the hub. And it needs to be a bit bigger than the one tracked dumper we got already πŸ˜‰

On PC, we got a lovely Vector 450 combine, but haven't found the other two, and as I said, on the hub would be nice
Whiskey Sierra modding released a tracked/ wheeled version new holland forage harvester on his Facebook page. He tried getting it to the modhub, but got denied. I haven't tried it myself yet, but looks nice.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

RunlikeaDeere wrote: ↑Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:38 pm
Honkyfarmer wrote: ↑Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:36 pm
Ok Marvin Heemeyer lol
lol if he'd had a D11 theyd have needed a tank or an Apache.
They look menacing from the cab of my tri axle. I had to get out and find where I needed to unload and the guy in charge barrelled over a mound of dirt in one.Drove right up beside me standing like an insect. Gave me that feeling when I was 3 and something startled you and you get the urge to run. Very impressive.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Illinois Farmer wrote: ↑Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:51 pm
Noraf wrote: ↑Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:11 pm Well, I wish for tracked combine, forrager and lorry to come to the hub. And it needs to be a bit bigger than the one tracked dumper we got already πŸ˜‰

Whiskey Sierra modding released a tracked/ wheeled version new holland forage harvester on his Facebook page. He tried getting it to the modhub, but got denied. I haven't tried it myself yet, but looks nice.
That has tracks on the front axle, but I think what Noraf means is something more like this

Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
garyst

Post by garyst »

I'm still waiting for the millennial farmer map, connect moddings John deere 9996 cotton picker with boll buggy and module builder, the great plains vertical tillage tool that I believe nefg modding if I remember correctly is working on, and lastly the case ih 16 row planter by custom modding, but not the pull type though but rather the 3pt. Mounted stack fold model.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Dairydeere wrote: ↑Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:54 pm
That has tracks on the front axle, but I think what Noraf means is something more like this

Oh makes sense.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I guess the only thing left for me would be an eastern US map with detail on the level of all these Polish maps for Console. But to be honest it's not important. I'm content.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

chedly_farms wrote: ↑Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:15 pm I guess the only thing left for me would be an eastern US map with detail on the level of all these Polish maps for Console. But to be honest it's not important. I'm content.