What is FS 19 Missing the Most????

What is FS 19 Missing the most on all platforms?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:29 pm

Courseplay
16%
Dynamic Ground(3D, mud, Real dirt, etc)
35%
More Implements(doesn't matter the crop, tillage, or brand)
3%
Pickup Option(combine pickup headers)
2%
More Whole Crop Equipment(beets, Potatoes)
12%
More 8 to 12 M wide, less 3 M wide Equipment
6%
More American Stuff
13%
Higher Slot Count
6%
None of Above(list if so in comments)
8%

Total votes: 264

FSarndrone

Re: What is FS 19 Missing the Most????

Post by FSarndrone »

Nathan_6930 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:58 pm A Decent game to start with
. I was going to say something but I don’t think I will :geeknew:
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

I voted for dynamic ground and more whole crop equipment. I was watching daggerwin yesterday and he had a potato washer and a sorter. It would be amazing to have those as it would make root vegetables more interesting if you could process them. Something like follow me would be great as well.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
GBFarms

Post by GBFarms »

i would have said seasons implemented from the get go, but fingers crossed that’ll be with FS21. Courseplay or at least follow me is essential next, only after seasons in my eyes though.
Xbox one.
Instagram: GBFarms_FS19
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Not on the list, but, fast travel for the vehicle and attached equipment you are currently in control of.
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

Real tractor and equipment sounds. Some tractors have pretty decent sound but generally must be improved. AND tools/ equipment makes all kinds of noice. Add those, now etc trailers are silent. Ofcourse ability to move your head around should be added to the base game.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

JWE75 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:52 pm Ofcourse ability to move your head around should be added to the base game.
I agree with the sounds, but I'm intrigued about your second suggestion. How should "moving your head around" be added? Are you talking about VR?
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

JWE75 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:52 pm Real tractor and equipment sounds. Some tractors have pretty decent sound but generally must be improved. AND tools/ equipment makes all kinds of noice. Add those, now etc trailers are silent. Ofcourse ability to move your head around should be added to the base game.
. The real sounds are actually confirmed to be coming in fs 21( check out farm con 20). not sure about the head thing though
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Animal interaction, like shearing the sheep or milking the cow and more unique animals like goats, duck, geese or rabbits
moonwalker_1994

Post by moonwalker_1994 »

For me another thing that should be added is difference between similar equipment! I mean for example why would i use a cultivator that has the same width with a cheaper one?? Maybe the depth of cultivation or the way every cultivator works on the field should have an impact on the yield!

Same thing goes for every single equipment! Combines for example...an older model should bring lower yields because of higher grain loses! Same goes for tractors with similar horsepower but different class (small, medium, large tractors). A smaller tractor with the same horsepower of a bigger tractor shouldn't be able to lift the same equipment!

I know this will cause conflict between FS and the brands, because it will make some brands look better than the others! But it sounds like a nice addition for a simulation game...
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The problem with tools is that there's so many different styles but also based on the soil type and crop type. So if you're planting carrots you need a smooth bed, where as cere crops not so much
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

eric21 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:58 pm The problem with tools is that there's so many different styles but also based on the soil type and crop type. So if you're planting carrots you need a smooth bed, where as cere crops not so much
Maybe that is something that will come in time now that the precision farming is happening I hope so as currently it makes zero difference in game wether it's disc ,power harrow or cultivator you get the same outcome.
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

Machines that looks like that they are made out of steel, better physics, fs17 non blurry graphics, functional farming basics that actually give you a joy to spending hours. Who cares about all those plastic machines and crops. That isnt farming simulator, it is arcade. I want deep mud, bridges that are about to tear apart under the weight of logs, trees that fell like in rl, plowing that are giving me a hard time, side jobs that give me an extra money. No i dont want missions, i want to go my neighbour and sell him some wood or just loan him some of my equipment, maybe even clean out the cesspit. Where are other farmers that working on their fields? Looks like i am the only farmer alive. There are tons of ideas, that should be implemented but no, only new machines and crops.

I dont want to be rude, but Giants where is your imagination?
Mkrieg333

Post by Mkrieg333 »

Voted Dynamic Ground and none of above. Gearbox and more realistic vehicles are the main features missing in this game for me. It would be also cool to see more in-depth animal gameplay, like genetic improvments and pasture management.
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

Skunkworks wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:13 am The sounds are in need of a massive overhaul and update.

We still have the same click sound to attach implements as we did on FS13. You should hear the heavy metal sound as you connect or open and close grain trailers etc.

Then of course the engine sound. The strain and purr of the engines are not really captured at all.

Sound is a massive part of immersion.

I don't understand why they neglect it so.
I was just about to write this exact post. I don't see why sound is always ignored in this game and among comments. The game is very quiet, all things considered, and the environment is just an open loop of wind and a coyote. I'd like to hear things like the tires on the machines, water splashing when I drove through it, smashing sounds when I run over things, and thud sounds when I drop heavy bales or tools.
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

It is much more important what you see not what you hear. Most of people have music turned on anyway.

I dont see it that essential.