What is FS 19 Missing the Most????

What is FS 19 Missing the most on all platforms?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:29 pm

Courseplay
16%
Dynamic Ground(3D, mud, Real dirt, etc)
35%
More Implements(doesn't matter the crop, tillage, or brand)
3%
Pickup Option(combine pickup headers)
2%
More Whole Crop Equipment(beets, Potatoes)
12%
More 8 to 12 M wide, less 3 M wide Equipment
6%
More American Stuff
13%
Higher Slot Count
6%
None of Above(list if so in comments)
8%

Total votes: 264

PS4farmhand

Re: What is FS 19 Missing the Most????

Post by PS4farmhand »

I said real dirt, ground deformation. I'd like to see the real dirt color as well. It annoys me! And I said more American stuff. But I'd like to see older American stuff. BTW we have been seeing alot of it by modders so thats awesome. But I would also add follow me...... or the ability to set your reset point. Like the pc mod. Rather have something like follow me so I dont get lazy and just teleport everything all over the place.
Farming on FS19 🚜
On console, PS4🎮
Taking donations for an epic PC 🤑
Hmm.... Guess that's it. :hmm:
Oh.. I love emojis 🤪
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

PS4farmhand wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:11 pm Rather have something like follow me so I dont get lazy and just teleport everything all over the place.
Agreed. Plus long convoys of combines and grain carts are awesome.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Alves

Post by Alves »

I just wrote a post about this feature that I miss the most in FS.

For me, this is the one game changing feature that I miss the most in Farming Simulator:

Imagine being able to create your own open range cow pasture by placing the fences on whatever area you want. I feel that the current animal system is so limiting, because you can only place a "placeable" shed/space and your cows will be limited to that space, even in current mod options. You can't choose an open range like you do in real life, where you have these big meadows on the side of a country highway, encircled by white fences, and within it there's a huge meadow with cows circulating freely. Just imagine how awesome and game changing it would be for farming simulator! Imagine being able to even place a farm house in the middle of a huge meadow in a plain area, and make a pasture surrounding your farm like it is in real life. Let's dream even further: imagine a plain straight country American highway, in the fields, having a huge plain meadow with cows in an open encircled range on one side of the highway, with a red barn in the middle of this meadow, and a huge field of corn on the other side, and you listening to country music in your truck on this highway. How awesome would that be? That is the Farming Simulator playstyle that I've been waiting since FS17 went out. I thought that they'd have this option of placing your own custom pasture fences by FS19, because it seems like such an obvious feature, but when it came out, I didn't see that option! :/

An idea of how this would work would be something simple, like this: You'd have a system where you have to place fences on an area that you own, and you'd have to be sure to connect the beginning and the end of the fence (for this area to be fully enclosed), the cows would wander within this area freely and randomly, just like in real life. Then you can choose where the gate/gates will be. After designing the area of this pasture (the fences), you'd have to place the objects that cows need, like place the water drinkers (water fountains?), place the feeding thingy, choose where the places for interactions will be on the fence (like the spot where you drop and pick up the animals, the spot to pick up the milk, etc). I believe this wouldn't be a hard feature to add, and it is the best way to deal with animals in my opinion!! (and sure, also give the option to place ready-to-place sheds as well, if wanted)

ALSO: It'd be awesome to also be able to put your horses in an open pasture as well!!
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

And what about the navmesh which is mandatory to make an animal husbandry???
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

I voted for dynamic ground deformation. I think some sort of version of it will definitely come with the next FS. I don't think it'll be much, it won't be quite like the Mudrunner games, but I think some sort of 3D ground deformation should be possible in the next game, even if its just confined to fieldwork.
nelsonrm

Post by nelsonrm »

Seasons built in.
A single light dispels darkness
farmerdonnie

Post by farmerdonnie »

courseplay ? it would have to be simple or the casual player would just not use it i think ground textures and functionality is way more important in my opinion
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

Ai workers doing carting.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

A developer that responds to issues raised by their customers on their official forum.....
spincast1123

Post by spincast1123 »

1) AI's that actually are semi intelligent....

2) Less sensitive steering on counsel play.

3) a beer fridge in the machine shed... or a barley pop place to unwind after a hard day farming.... :hi:
When it is all going sideways... Sidestep it, or go fishing!
playing on PS4
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:28 am A developer that responds to issues raised by their customers on their official forum.....
There is almost always somebody who will claim your issue is not a real issue. It gives developers an out.
zadaskar

Post by zadaskar »

Performance optimizations
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:28 am A developer that responds to issues raised by their customers on their official forum.....
"Won't fix"

©Giants
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Miketeg wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:46 pm
"Won't fix"

©Giants
:lol: :lol:
farmerdonnie

Post by farmerdonnie »

mud sure but have a chain or tow rope or a winch then sure