Will there be an FS20 release for PC?

FarmerJon777

Will there be an FS20 release for PC?

Post by FarmerJon777 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:05 pm

Hi all:
I imagine this was asked before but didnt see it in the forum. Is there a plan for a new FarmSim release for the PC? I kind of new still to the FS app and the community is awesome! So many people are contributing to mods that it makes the sim interesting and challenging! I have also seen large addons that I havent tried yet like mining, and expanding the sim into these areas might be a cool addition. I'd love to hear about any new features in a new release if there is any info on that as well. Thanks all and take care!

fenixguy

Re: Will there be an FS20 release for PC?

Post by fenixguy » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:12 pm

No. The PC/Console releases have traditionally been on the odd years. (Farming Simulator 2011, Farming Simulator 2013, Farming Simulator 15, Farming Simulator 17, Farming Simulator 19). While the mobile games are the even years.

The next release that was expected for PC/Consoles was FS21, but Giants announced that wouldn't happen. So it's really anyone's guess what/when the next release will be.

Also, welcome to the forums! :hi:
Raising corn and soybeans in Stone Valley.

FarmerJon777

Re: Will there be an FS20 release for PC?

Post by FarmerJon777 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:49 pm

Hi Fenixguy!
Thanks for the warm welcome and great comment! Hopefully there will be a new release in the future but for now FS19 is great!