Why the error reports?

spincast1123

Why the error reports?

Post by spincast1123 »

I hope I am posting this in the right place. It seems that every other time I close FS19, on PS4, I am getting an error telling me that there was an error when closing the app. Am I the only one or is this something others have experienced? If I am posting this in the wrong place, I'm sorry.
When it is all going sideways... Sidestep it, or go fishing!
playing on PS4
fenixguy

Re: Why the error reports?

Post by fenixguy »

I'm on Xbox and haven't had the issue. Is this new? Did you install a new mod and this started? Does the game run normally other than trying to close?
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

Also on PS4 and have had this many times I can’t help but think it’s something to do with the mod hub freezing. Before I log out of game if I wait a minute the game freezes then comes back on then I shut it down and don’t get error next time. If I just shut it off before this happens I get the error every time I log in again.
Hwyroller

Post by Hwyroller »

I've had this happen with the John Deere corn header mod from JHHG and also the Olimac Dragco corn header. After uninstalling them the error reports were gone. On PS4 pro btw.
PS5
spincast1123

Post by spincast1123 »

The problem has been on going and started when I got the latest update from Giants and Sony... The error happens when I shut down from in game or when I just use the PS button. Either way I get the message, most of the time. There are times when I don't get a message, again when quitting from the in game menu or using the PS button. I do send the reports when asked so someone is getting a lot of error reports. I hope the cure come soon.
When it is all going sideways... Sidestep it, or go fishing!
playing on PS4