Sleepy time

Honkyfarmer

Sleepy time

Post by Honkyfarmer » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:50 am

Is it just me or does anyone else fire up the unit after a hard days work and get all your workers going while you do some chores, then a half hour or so in you literally wake up and start the scramble to see how long you have been out and what's going on with the help? Afterwards you get everything sorted and realize it's best to hit save and go to bed.

This may or may not have happened this evening.....along with a handful of other times

dimi

Re: Sleepy time

Post by dimi » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:21 am

Not with workers since I almost don’t use them, but it happens quite often that I fall asleep while working on a field with cruise control enabled. Usually my tractor is stuck in some fence or hedge when this happened. Or one time it was actually in the sea (sandy bay). And yes you are right it’s better just to go to bed at that point. The first couple times I didn’t, just to have the same thing happen again a couple minutes later.😂
Stop in and check out the FS community traiding forum
For all your dynamic sales and roleplaying needs @ FS Comunity Trader

chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:25 am

I’ve fallen asleep quite often while playing while napping the 3 year old in my arms. I logged a lot of my 500+ hours on Marwell that way. But yes, you wake up in a cold sweat wondering what all happened and when was the last time I saved. Lol
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Osina, 200+ hours
Stone Valley x2, 1 1/2 hours
Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours - Retired.....

fenixguy

Post by fenixguy » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:22 am

Depends on the job. Mowing is the most relaxing to me and will put me right out.
Raising corn and soybeans in Stone Valley.

Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:33 am

This happens to me every goddamn night
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420

Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:55 am

I may or may not have started all my workers the other night then went in the other room for sexy time with the missus...lol
Playing on PC and PS4

redglasses

Post by redglasses » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:12 am

Can't say I've ever fallen asleep while playing games, but have stood up too fast and passed out. That wasn't the best situation, one minute I'm standing up and stretching, the next minute I'm laying on the floor.
Playing on xbox one
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer

Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:12 am

Has anyone started a topic and forgot? Lol. I started this after falling asleep playing FS so this is all making more sense.....and no I was not drinking.....I'm just getting old I guess lol.

Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:13 am

chedly_farms wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:25 am
I’ve fallen asleep quite often while playing while napping the 3 year old in my arms. I logged a lot of my 500+ hours on Marwell that way. But yes, you wake up in a cold sweat wondering what all happened and when was the last time I saved. Lol
The worse cold sweat is when your going to bed questioning not when you last saved...but if you saved at all lol

Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:15 am

Drmattymd wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:55 am
I may or may not have started all my workers the other night then went in the other room for sexy time with the missus...lol
That's good for hero status nomination in my book!! Lol

LuRcHiSbAkEd

Post by LuRcHiSbAkEd » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:09 pm

Honkyfarmer wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:50 am
Is it just me or does anyone else fire up the unit after a hard days work and get all your workers going while you do some chores, then a half hour or so in you literally wake up and start the scramble to see how long you have been out and what's going on with the help? Afterwards you get everything sorted and realize it's best to hit save and go to bed.

This may or may not have happened this evening.....along with a handful of other times
4 nights in a row this week...

Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:33 pm

Tylercheesey1986 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:33 am
This happens to me every goddamn night
Like the time you crashed the potato harvester into a tree? :lol:

I have fallen asleep playing the game more than once. Once my wife said she looked up at the screen, saw me driving in circles and couldn't figure out what I was doing, another time I drove a slash through a field of wheat w/ crop destruction on, other times woken up to a worker wondering where the *bleep* the grain cart or seed tender was. And of course I too have awoke to my vehicle crashed into random objects.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. Mention this ad for a special discount on select purchases from me.