FS on Nintendo Switch

tmaerten

FS on Nintendo Switch

Post by tmaerten »

Hi. I am completely new to Farming Simulator and I am completely new to Nintendo Switch. I have bought Farming Simulator 20. I like the game, but I saw movies of Farming Simulator 19 and I was a bit disappointed to be honest. It looks like FS19 has more features than FS20. Is that correct?

Does the FS Nintendo Switch Edition of 2017 is more like FS19? What are the benefits and advantages of the FS Nintendo Switch Edition?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,
tmaerten
redglasses

Re: FS on Nintendo Switch

Post by redglasses »

Welcome to the forums, the fs20 switch version has less features than fs19.

The 2017 switch version is basically the full version farming simulator 17. If you're looking for a full(er) fs experience get the 2017 version.

For some reason they made the 2020 switch version more like a mobile game, maybe the console couldn't handle fs19.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

FS20 is a mobile game. I have no idea why they're charging for a full price AAA game on the Switch. Its like $6 on Android. I play it a lot on my phone and I really like FS20 within that context. ITs not full featured though. Just for reference at least up to this point all odd numbered FS games are full featured and even numbered ones are mobile versions of the previous odd number. (FS20 is mobile version of FS19 for instance).

FS17 is on switch though and that is a full fledged game, some people even prefer that one to FS19. Modders are still actively making mods for it, so you might be a lot happier with fs17.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Kimpak wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:04 pm FS20 is a mobile game. I have no idea why they're charging for a full price AAA game on the Switch. Its like $6 on Android. I play it a lot on my phone and I really like FS20 within that context. ITs not full featured though. Just for reference at least up to this point all odd numbered FS games are full featured and even numbered ones are mobile versions of the previous odd number. (FS20 is mobile version of FS19 for instance).

FS17 is on switch though and that is a full fledged game, some people even prefer that one to FS19. Modders are still actively making mods for it, so you might be a lot happier with fs17.
The fs17 port on the switch is slightly limited, although still a great game. Its strictly base game. No dlc no mods no mp. That being said, in the context of portability, its the full game and fantastic compared to the overpriced fs20 on the switch
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9