Alpine Cows won't sell & work around

ace54858

Re: Alpine Cows won't sell & work around

Post by ace54858 »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:52 pm Ran into an interesting problem on Elengrat, I don't know if it is a game bug or it is intentional. Went to sell the brown and white cows (and replace with the black and whites) but they wouldn't sell at animal dealer. Tried with in game Joskin trailer and LT20-Tri axle mod. I was able to sell cows that were bought at animal dealer from the trailer, and when I went back to farm was able to sell the brown cows through the animal dialogue menu at cow shed. Did not see if I could buy cows at the cow shed and sell at animal dealer.

As said I don't know if this is a game bug or a new game mechanic from giants, I did find a work around and it only appears to affect cows you start off with. Wanted to give everyone a heads up and maybe we can find out if it is a game bug so it can be reported.
go to where it has the option to buy the cows next to the barn you should be able to sell them that way if the animal trailer isn't working for you i just tried that way without a trailer and works fine.
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

Sorry CowsGoMoo, you are of course correct.
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

hi, I play on PC I was undecided whether to buy the DLC but I decided to spend the € 20 out of curiosity. hens, sheep, pigs, horses, what happened to them? Did they become extinct like the dinosaurs? if you sell the barn and the cows you cannot place any other barn and any other farm. the whole map looks very fake, everything perfect, clean. negative judgment, I am waiting to understand if there will be the possibility to position everything as in the other maps, if it remains so I will surely eliminate it
Guil

Post by Guil »

Well to be fair, no giants map from FS19 has animal pens placed by default
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Guil wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:30 am Well to be fair, no giants map from FS19 has animal pens placed by default
Nope, and it feels like a great majority of mod maps are the same way, either built into map or to a slightly lesser extent map starts with placeable pens already located.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs