buy used equipment mod

w33zl

Re: buy used equipment mod

Post by w33zl »

blue_painted wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:18 pm Compared to the inconvenience of not being able to buy second hand equipment? :)

Thanks again for the mod.
Touché :biggrin2:

You're welcome!
Check out my mods: Stockman | TidyShop | Pallet Price Balancer | Buy Used Equipment

Want to report a bug or have a suggestion to any of my mods? Check out my official Farming Simulator project website. Or support me on my fan pages Facebook or Patreon .
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

w33zl wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:00 pm
blue_painted wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:18 pm Compared to the inconvenience of not being able to buy second hand equipment? :)

You're welcome!

Having some issues, I believe may be attributed to your mod. When I load into a save, the bank gives me a whole bunch of money under the "New vehicles" line and all vehicles that were purchased as used appear very filthy upon loading even if I wash them right before I save and exit.
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

DMZ Commander wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:28 am

You're welcome!

Having some issues, I believe may be attributed to your mod. When I load into a save, the bank gives me a whole bunch of money under the "New vehicles" line and all vehicles that were purchased as used appear very filthy upon loading even if I wash them right before I save and exit.

https://mikaelleven.myjetbrains.com/you ... c4ff1dd188
wallacewellfarm

Post by wallacewellfarm »

I love this mod so much and over the moon I get use it now I made the switch to pc.
There’s always going to be haters n it’s hard to please everybody.
I think most people appreciate this mod and that’s the main thing so well done buddy.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:24 am
DMZ Commander wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:28 am

You're welcome!

My version is outdated. Thank god. I'll re-download this
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
w33zl

Post by w33zl »

wallacewellfarm wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:36 pm I love this mod so much and over the moon I get use it now I made the switch to pc.
There’s always going to be haters n it’s hard to please everybody.
I think most people appreciate this mod and that’s the main thing so well done buddy.
Thank you! :hi: It's all the happy appreciative players that makes me going :mrgreen:
Check out my mods: Stockman | TidyShop | Pallet Price Balancer | Buy Used Equipment

Want to report a bug or have a suggestion to any of my mods? Check out my official Farming Simulator project website. Or support me on my fan pages Facebook or Patreon .
w33zl

Post by w33zl »

DMZ Commander wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:28 am Having some issues, I believe may be attributed to your mod. When I load into a save, the bank gives me a whole bunch of money under the "New vehicles" line and all vehicles that were purchased as used appear very filthy upon loading even if I wash them right before I save and exit.
Getting a load of money is no problem, right?! ;)

This is of course not intended. The latest version should solve this, but unfortunately this can introduce a new bug with the customization in the workshop (which I'm working on at the moment so stay tuned for more updates).

DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

w33zl wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:38 pm
DMZ Commander wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:28 am Having some issues, I believe may be attributed to your mod. When I load into a save, the bank gives me a whole bunch of money under the "New vehicles" line and all vehicles that were purchased as used appear very filthy upon loading even if I wash them right before I save and exit.

This is of course not intended. The latest version should solve this, but unfortunately this can introduce a new bug with the customization in the workshop (which I'm working on at the moment so stay tuned for more updates).

I love this mod but I gotta hold off until it stabilizes. Ended up losing a savegame with over 40 hours on it. Can't wait for the bugs to get sorted out so I can bring it back in
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
w33zl

Post by w33zl »

DMZ Commander wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:42 pm

I love this mod but I gotta hold off until it stabilizes. Ended up losing a savegame with over 40 hours on it. Can't wait for the bugs to get sorted out so I can bring it back in
I fully understand that. However there should be no irreversible issues with the mod so if you got a seemingly corrupt savegame there should be an easy fix to restore the savegame (even if you don't have a backup). I even think I could make a "unofficial" script (version of my mod) that simply resets the problematic values in the savegame.

If you prefer to wait I hope all problems will be sorted out rather soon, I'm currently working on the last known issue.

DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

w33zl wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:22 pm
DMZ Commander wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:42 pm

I fully understand that. However there should be no irreversible issues with the mod so if you got a seemingly corrupt savegame there should be an easy fix to restore the savegame (even if you don't have a backup). I even think I could make a "unofficial" script (version of my mod) that simply resets the problematic values in the savegame.

If you prefer to wait I hope all problems will be sorted out rather soon, I'm currently working on the last known issue.

I gave in lol couldn't hold off on such a glorious mod. Most of the issues I was having was when I had seasons enabled. So I got rid of that and got the latest update that just popped up on the modhub. Fingers crossed everything should run fine
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

@ w33zl

hey mate, the new 1.0.3.0 version works like charm !!
No more problems with handtools and no more .lua warnings in the log file. Good job *thumbsup*

May I suggest something ? If and when you will release 1.0.4.0 version, can you make the discount to be 50% ? Right now is 20% (x0.2) but a 50% (x0.5) would be much better for the mod and let me explain:
You can benefit from the mod if instead of buying the new tractor for 400,000 you buy it used for 320,000. OK, the 80,000 discount would be nice but if you can pay 400,000 and you pay 320,000 no big deal. The problem is with the cheap tools, for example lets say a plow which is 20,000 new and you buy it used for 16,000. If we consider that you will need to repair the tool etc, then the discount almost eliminate.
I think a 50% discount would be better for used machines.
Someone would prefer to use your mod on the start of the career when money is an issue. So, a good discount for a used equipment would be an oxygen.

Of course, is just a suggestion. Is your mod, and you and only you can decide what to do :biggrin2:
Well done again for this helpful mod. *thumbsup*
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

EURO_FARMER wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:37 am @ w33zl

hey mate, the new 1.0.3.0 version works like charm !!
No more problems with handtools and no more .lua warnings in the log file. Good job *thumbsup*

May I suggest something ? If and when you will release 1.0.4.0 version, can you make the discount to be 50% ? Right now is 20% (x0.2) but a 50% (x0.5) would be much better for the mod and let me explain:
You can benefit from the mod if instead of buying the new tractor for 400,000 you buy it used for 320,000. OK, the 80,000 discount would be nice but if you can pay 400,000 and you pay 320,000 no big deal. The problem is with the cheap tools, for example lets say a plow which is 20,000 new and you buy it used for 16,000. If we consider that you will need to repair the tool etc, then the discount almost eliminate.
I think a 50% discount would be better for used machines.
Someone would prefer to use your mod on the start of the career when money is an issue. So, a good discount for a used equipment would be an oxygen.

Of course, is just a suggestion. Is your mod, and you and only you can decide what to do :biggrin2:
Well done again for this helpful mod. *thumbsup*
If there is going to be more development, how about different levels of used? The 20% discount as at present, or higher with more wear and hours?

As Euro Farmer says, just a suggestion. :)
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

I have encountered new Lua error when trying to buy seed or fertilizer pallets.
2020-11-20 16:58 Error: Running LUA method 'update'.
2020-11-20 16:58 D:/Igre/Farming Simulator 19/mods/FS19_1TidyShop_UsedEquipment/UsedEquipment.lua:148: attempt to compare number with nil

I am using 1.0.4.0 version of used equipment mod.
Can you fix this error ?
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

bojanh66 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:01 pm
If I understood right you have the 1.0.4.0 version, correct? Since in ModHub the official version is the 1.0.3.0 (therefore it has been tested by Giants), I think you should roll back to 1.0.3.0 and wait until the new version appears in ModHub. Try again to buy seed or fertilizer pallets with 1.0.3.0 this time, and probably there will be no problem.

EDIT : According of his project page, he sent the 1.1.0 version to Giants and I think is a matter of few days for the new 1.1.0 version to appear in ModHub. So, you better go back to 1.0.3.0 and wait few days :biggrin2:
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Yes, 1.0.3.0 works perfect.
I had 1.0.4.0 from modder's website because its most recent version, but it seems its bugged unfortunately.
Gonna wait for 1.1.0.0 version on Modhub.