haven't been farming for a while so i am back and 1.7.1 is loaded

chaskuchar1

haven't been farming for a while so i am back and 1.7.1 is loaded

Post by chaskuchar1 »

i see a lot of my mods have been changed. that is not a problem. however, i am fertilizing my new field on felsbrun. the tractor goes to the end and turns around and comes back. then it stops and doesn't keep on going. i have to turn it around and start it to keep fertilizing... did another map to see if it does it on that one. same result. i am using the small john deere and a two k fertilizer spreader. lizard??? is there some news about changes to farming simulator that are new??? ;thanks, chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
fenixguy

Re: haven't been farming for a while so i am back and 1.7.1 is loaded

Post by fenixguy »

That might be an issue with the fertilizer spreader you're using. The AI are very odd though. I've had them stop like that after one round and then the next time they keep going. It's anyone's guess.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

so i went to the shop and bought the kuhn. no prroblems with it. it was the lizard doing one round at a time. l likef the lizard because i could do lime also. now i haver to buy the big kuhn for lime. oh well. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
samll

Post by samll »

i see a lot of my mods have been changed. that is not a problem. however, i am fertilizing my new field on felsbrun. the tractor goes to the end and turns around and comes back. then it stops and doesn't keep on going. i have to turn it around and start it to keep fertilizing... did another map to see if it does it on that one. same result. i am using the small john deere and a two k fertilizer spreader. lizard??? is there some news about changes to farming simulator that are new??? ;thanks, chas
maybe some of the mods that you installed is causing this problem?
Hi there