Post by Bcraig055 »

I have purchased Farming Simulator 19 PremiumEdition on our digital XBox
One for our son. This is after having 17 and also the basic 19 versions
before that on the same Xbox. Unfortunately, and it’s been driving us nuts,
there is no ‘animal dealer’ when we go into the shop therefore our son
cannot buy any animals. There is an animal dealer on the map but not once
in the shop. This has been the same for all 3 versions of the game we have
tried. It took us ages to work out what was the problem. Can someone please
help ASAP? I’ve tried and tried with absolutely no joy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
chedly_farms

Re: No animal dealer on Xbox One

Post by chedly_farms »

I’m confused. I assume you are trying Felsbrunn, Ravenport, and Erglawhatever it’s called, (lol). Anyways I know for sure that Felsbrunn and Ravenport have an animal dealer. You have to have an animal trailer and have it parked while attached to a tractor or truck in the loading zone. Then click the left joystick down and pick your animals. You can also buy animals directly at your animal barns/pens once you have them placed.

However if you are trying to place an animal dealer on a map, that is not an option.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Eische

Post by Eische »

Additionally:
Please check if you have the placeable factories pack installed. This one will cause all kind of animal related problems if it is used on the wrong maps.
So far it is only supported on Old Farm Countryside and La Coronella.
Only solution for now is to uninstall it.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Bcraig055

Post by Bcraig055 »

We are trying Ravensport. The animal dealer is marked on the map, when you arrive at the animal dealer shop, you can open the ‘animal dialogue’ but then there is no actual ‘animal dealer’ tab to then select an animal to buy. This is the same whether you have the correct trailer attached and ready in the loading bay or whether you are at e.g. your newly purchased sheep pen. The animal dealer tab simply isn’t there. I don’t think we have a placeable factories pack, I’m not sure what that is but presume it’s an add-on and if so, I’m pretty sure we don’t have it but I guess I can check again although as we are in Ravensport it shouldn’t make any difference at the moment. Hope that all makes more sense.

Does that clarify the problem? I have already uninstalled/reinstalled the game too and it is still the same.

Any help appreciated. Cheers.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Are u stood on the little square that is marked on the ground?
Bcraig055

Post by Bcraig055 »

Yup,
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Have you bought and placed the required animal enclosure first? Without an enclosure on the map you won't be able to buy any animals.
dziuch

Post by dziuch »

Bcraig055 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:11 pmyou can open the ‘animal dialogue’ but then there is no actual ‘animal dealer’ tab to then select an animal to buy.
What does it look like then? Can you post a screenshot?
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Sometimes, I cannot get the animal dialog box to pop up when I am trying to load up animals on my modded map I play. I believe it’s a memory issue, as I restart my Xbox and, then it shows up. But you sound like you have a different issue.

Bcraig055

Post by Bcraig055 »

dziuch wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:39 pm
Bcraig055 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:11 pmyou can open the ‘animal dialogue’ but then there is no actual ‘animal dealer’ tab to then select an animal to buy.
What does it look like then? Can you post a screenshot?
Unfortunately this website won’t upload photos from either my iPad or phone so I have saved 2 x photos in a Dropbox folder at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/so47o1x7qdfj ... MTF3a?dl=0

1. 1 x photo where I am at a sheep pen and there is the ‘open animal dialogue’ control guidance visible...as expected.
2. Next, 1 x photo after having opened the ‘animal dialogue’ whereby there is no ‘animal dealer’ tab visible to select.

Hope that makes sense. Any help appreciated, thanks for helping.
dziuch

Post by dziuch »

I don't have a console, so I'm not well versed with the controls, but it looks like you're not pressing the right button. On the first photo, left to the "Open Animal dialog" text, what button is that? Is that "press left stick"? Are you pressing the left stick, because you're opening the shop menu and, in fact, you're not gonna find animal dealer menu in there.
Bcraig055

Post by Bcraig055 »

Brilliant dzuich! Got it. We couldn't work out what the button was and you're absolutely right it's 'press down the left stick'. We had tried everywhichwaybut...that! I have to say that's the guffest picture to describe press left stick down' ever but that may just be me. Anyway, we've sussed it and the laddie is off and running happy as a pig in shite...almost literally in a digital game sense! Woohoo! Thank you very, very much for that, we have one very happy boy! Have a great weekend, cheers, B
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I literally said to click the left joystick down on the first reply. lol. Glad it's working for you.

Bcraig055

Post by Bcraig055 »

Aye, I read it as pull the left joystick towards you type down as I didn't know you could press it down like an actual button. Sorry, it's all new to us but the lad is now elated. He has horses, pigs, sheep, cow's and chickens! I'm delighted cos I now have a wine. Everyone's a winner. Thanks again.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Bcraig055 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:12 pm Aye, I read it as pull the left joystick towards you type down as I didn't know you could press it down like an actual button. Sorry, it's all new to us but the lad is now elated. He has horses, pigs, sheep, cow's and chickens! I'm delighted cos I now have a wine. Everyone's a winner. Thanks again.
Yeah, I see how that could be read. Your a good dad for figuring it out. Now you gotta keep all those animals fed.