Anhydrous!!!!

fenixguy

Re: Anhydrous!!!!

Post by fenixguy »

dapals51 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:55 pm Okay so let's clear this up. The 2510H, is the bar itself! It can be modified to dry fertilizer or nh3, it is used in real life for both preseason application and post adding the dry tanks is an option. So all of us are correct haha! Felt there was a slight argument starting about this
Yes, and the mod clearly is the 2510H bar with the dry tank attached. Again, there is no anhydrous in FS so you have to "pretend" if you want to use the tanks.

The modder was kind enough to give the option to put down "lime" (again, pretend anhydrous) if we wanted to use it for something besides a fertilizer.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:39 pm
dapals51 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:19 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:53 pm I've used it....you can fill with fertilizer or lime. I don't believe it's liquid fertilizer so that's confusing but it looks good. My biggest issue with it is that it does nothing to the ground. No plow or cultivated state...just shows the darker ground as you put fertilizer down. Kinda bummed but I'll use it
There really needs to be a third tillage texture for manure and stuff like this. I do wish I can run it with out the yellow tank
Exactly! This tool does not cultivate or plow...but it changes the ground so that's why I was hoping to see something happen with it. A 3rd ground texture would be awesome
They actually don't, just been on bigtractorpower, the ones like this mod don't leave a mark well a small mark but that's it. Anyway
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I can promise you that you can see a mark where you put anhydrous on. Sometimes with a lot of dust it is hard but your eyes adjust to it and you know where you have been.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I know but it seems some people are confused
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

You just said they actually don't, smh. Seems like you are confused on what they are saying.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Deereslayer

Post by Deereslayer »

Has anyone actually tried pulling a cultivator behind the bar instead of the tank or is there a cultivator with a hitch to pull the bar behind. I'm going to try it out now. Will report back
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Deereslayer wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:14 am Has anyone actually tried pulling a cultivator behind the bar instead of the tank or is there a cultivator with a hitch to pull the bar behind. I'm going to try it out now. Will report back
I believe the Bourgault cultivator has a rear hitch, just don't know how compatible the working width are. I think one of the mod case cultivators also has a rear hitch, the one that hooks up to the 110 crumbler.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Could this John Deere bar be used as an air seeder bar, with the hatzenbichler air car behind it? Instead of having the Big N tank behind the bar?
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Deereslayer

Post by Deereslayer »

Ok after trying multiple combos I've found the bourgault cultivator won't attach to the bar. The case disk harrow mod will attach behind the bar and works pretty good. The disk is a little narrower than the bar.
The 12 meter horsch cultivator will pull behind the bar but is a little wider. The bar is 11.3 meter.
My new favorite combo is the bar pulling the JD speed disk which is 12.2 meter. I can overlap a little with the disk. It takes 500 hp at least though to pull, so thats a downside. But I like the cultivating and fertilizing at the same time now and can be all Deere. Good job for the 620 RX
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Well I don't understand why I thought you could use it for an air seeder bar if connected to a air seeder tank. It doesn't work as a seeder, although it does leave a nice finish in stubble paddocks if you use lime or fertilizer.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I quite like this mod but also have that Mr Sealy P disappointment that if I have Fertiliser in 2510H and Lime in the Tank Trailer, I can't apply both items in a single pass. I know I can attach a second 2510H behind the first one and then fill that with lime to be able to Fertiliser and Lime but it seems excessive to have to use two of them, as well as increasing the need then to use a larger more higher HP tractor to handle pulling two 2510H and the Tanks.

I wonder if they is away to play with the configuration of the 2510H in it's XML to give it the chance to have a small second capacity which could be filled with Lime, and would act as the link then between it and the tanks when your primary capacity is being used with Fertiliser so you can apply both at the same time.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*