Precision Farming DLC

eric21

Re: Precision Farming DLC

Post by eric21 »

Makes the worker 11% faster so I've read
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

gilroy222 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:12 pm How does the GPS RTK work to make the AI better exactly? I would think that the AI would be as good as they get for a game.

I would of thought the RTK was for the player now but I guess not.
That is a good question.

I can tell you that it doesn't move the implement speed limit out up for harvesting or tillage, so I assume it's something to do with turning around at the end of the row or not getting hung up on trees, signs and traffic (all of which should have been bug fixes, not a DLC mod).

I mean it's free, so I can't complain too a ton.
Last edited by bossmanslim on Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Makes the worker faster and manages the use of fertilizer better by the worker
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

From what I’ve seen on my short play today, the AI workers seem to make more efficient headland turns.
Playing on Xbox since FS15
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Alright the soil sampling feels like real life! Long and tedious, but you know it's worth it! Haven't tried a worker yet exciting to do that love the more in-depth options of management that it offers
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Just noticed on pc if you have guidance steering mod enabled you don't get the greenstar on the gator, not sure if it's only a visual thing as it still sent info from soil tests.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Also I have seen people report of not being able to buy fields if you have lite unit convert mod on.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Additional field info also behaves strangely, I have disabled a few other mods variable spray rate, sprayer section control and sprayers wit it built in. If when I've finished trying the DLC and and them back in if they have issues I'll probably deactivate the DLC.
High Cotton

Post by High Cotton »

To those who have enabled this on an existing save game. Did this add on reset your field fertilization and lime states when you enabled it? I’m just finishing up planting and fertilization about to being herbicide application. I don’t want to have to start over with only a few growth stages left.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Anyone watching fsclub stream, noticed when he was fertilising grass the spreader stops when he goes over already applied grass
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

eric21 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:16 pm Anyone watching fsclub stream, noticed when he was fertilising grass the spreader stops when he goes over already applied grass

Sprayer does the same, but is either the whole thing on or off not section by section as the current section control mod does it.
Farmer BarleyMow

Post by Farmer BarleyMow »

High Cotton wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:11 pm To those who have enabled this on an existing save game. Did this add on reset your field fertilization and lime states when you enabled it? I’m just finishing up planting and fertilization about to being herbicide application. I don’t want to have to start over with only a few growth stages left.
Just tried it on my Six Ashes save & yes it does reset field state. Did not remove crops though. Going to have to wait till crops are harvested before enabling.
Dave8220

Post by Dave8220 »

Have problem with JD gator vehicle, the vehicle doesnt have Starfire 6000. :(
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Dave8220 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:14 pm Have problem with JD gator vehicle, the vehicle doesnt have Starfire 6000. :(
I had the same once I disabled the guidance steering mod it appeared, I think it's only a visual thing as even when it wasn't showing I could still send soil test info.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I was finally looking forward to a dlc, and I don't think I will use it since gps, additional field, and unit convert doesn't with it.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.