Help Can't unload fertilizer from a trailer (sk 802)

williamnohath

Help Can't unload fertilizer from a trailer (sk 802)

Post by williamnohath »

Hello,
I've bought a couple of solid fertilizer, went to the store and load it on my trailer SK 802.
But this is awkward, I CAN'T unload anywhere, tried a lot of places (barn, shelter, another tractor, etc) but nothing is working.
I can't even sell de fertilizer, the only solution is to sell the entire tool and lost my fertilizer.
Can anyone help if its a bug or am I doing something wrong?
I'm playing on PS4.
Eische

Re: Help Can't unload fertilizer from a trailer (sk 802)

Post by Eische »

I guess you have emptied the fertilizer boxes into the trailer?

To get it out there, you need to use the "unload here" function. This is only available on land you own. Check the controls help menu (upper left corner) for the right buttons to push.
To put it into a spreader or a seeder, you need frontloader and shovel.
You can either first unload the trailer on the ground and later pick it up with the shovel.
Or you can switch the unload mode of the trailer to grain door, position the shovel very close behind the trailer. Once you hop into the tractor where the trailer is attached to, there should be the hint appearing to unload it. This way you will tip directly into the shovel.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
williamnohath

Post by williamnohath »

Yes, fertilizer boxes into trailers!

I know it seems obvious to check the controls on the top (L1, L2/L1, L2) options, but there is no option to "unload here" !!! Not even in my property.
I've tried to change the tip position but without success, the options "unload here" do not appear.

I haven't tried this tactic with the shovel, looks interesting. But I cant even unload to the ground. There is specific position to unload?!
I cant find in built in help on the game no even on youtube tutorials

Thanks for the help
Eische

Post by Eische »

Hmm, which map are you playing?
Some maps have predefined yards where you can't unload to the ground. But you should be able to unload to the ground on one of your fields.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Guil

Post by Guil »

williamnohath wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:25 pm Hello,
I've bought a couple of solid fertilizer, went to the store and load it on my trailer SK 802.
But this is awkward, I CAN'T unload anywhere, tried a lot of places (barn, shelter, another tractor, etc) but nothing is working.
I can't even sell de fertilizer, the only solution is to sell the entire tool and lost my fertilizer.
Can anyone help if its a bug or am I doing something wrong?
I'm playing on PS4.
viewtopic.php?f=963&t=173461&p=1339726#p1339726
williamnohath

Post by williamnohath »

Guil, I saw the response. That is the problem. If I choose the correct tool (the tipper in this case) the options L1 or R1 + Triangle do no appear, I've tried almost in all map LOL

Eische, I'm playing in Ravenport
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

williamnohath wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:55 pm Guil, I saw the response. That is the problem. If I choose the correct tool (the tipper in this case) the options L1 or R1 + Triangle do no appear, I've tried almost in all map LOL

Eische, I'm playing in Ravenport
are you using the SEK 802 the very first trailer in the trailer in the store under trailer's? if so that 1 for some reason doesn't have the option to unload not even on xbox. so it's not on your end or anything if that is the trailer your using but to unload like they have said it should be R1+ triangle for you as it is R1 + Y on xbox. but did find a way to unload it use https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019 and pull up the trailer to the end with the bag's you will be able to unload the fertilizer and will be able to get it back from the other end so you can use it in what ever fertilizer you have.
Last edited by ace54858 on Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
williamnohath

Post by williamnohath »

Thanks ace!! That is it! I'm using the first trailer, I'm a beginer and will try with another trailer.
Thanks for the tip about the MODS, I love mods but didn't tried yet!
williamnohath

Post by williamnohath »

So many thanks to all of you guys.
I've bought a new trailer, same model, same anything and now the option to 'Unload Here' it is shown all over my property.
Looks like a bug or something like that for PS4
Just press L1+L2+Triangle and I can make my mess
Guil

Post by Guil »

Have you tried the pressing the buttons with the first trailer? Sometimes, especially with mods, the controls don't always appear in the help menu but the action still works when the buttons are pressed.

Ace, unload and unload here are two different actions
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Once you sort out your trailer issue, I recommend the Mercury Farms Seed and Fertilizer sheds- not very expensive, and you can buy and load directly to your implements.
Old fat guy with a day job...
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Just tried the SEK 802 trailer with two loads of fertilizer from the shop in it and it tips fine on land I own. L1+R1+triangle works just like any other trailer in the game so not sure what was wrong when the OP tried it.